ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, need thoughts on a trade:

Me: Offered 5 Beluga 2.0s’s, an infertile donkey, a used 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and a $15 Popeyes GC that expires 12/31

Them: OW prestos size 19, used rep AJ1 OW size 3, and a flaming bag of poop

Pls let me know if I need to add any $$$$, thank you.

Color of LeBaron, was it owned by Jon Voight?

4C80399B-A154-4B7C-8E61-F41B3E654EE9.jpeg

Deceased

For those who haven't secured a pair yet, be patient. Don't go after pre-orders or overpay just yet.

Over 100k pairs worldwide will hit on ADC alone on Saturday, plus Yeezy Supply and others. Keep trying and your efforts will pay off.

I've yet to get past the Splash Page on ADC (without SM script - which doesn't work anymore). Didn't even see past it with the large Cream stock :frown:

Although YS did treat me right for the first time ever on these Peebras. Might have to pull that all-nighter again :\

Topic moves too fast.

What was the captcha questions? I just clicked the pic, never read it.

Click the picture with sneakers?

So on my confirmed app, it says to pick up at one mall (about an hour away) but when I click "pick up location" it the red blip is at the adidas at the mall right by my house lol

u need to switch ur plan of attack
I work on Saturday's and Im down to only one device which is mobile. I am going to try a different site; No adc but I have not narrowed it down to which one. Of coarse YS would be nice if they drop at 8 am est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom