ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8942.jpg
Wait a sec...

:lol:

I'm wonder if there's even a size 5.5 in the footsite stores or Am I wasting a raffle bid

Adi confirmed app dosen't give you a 5.5 option

Hmmm might switch to siZe 6 to be safe

There’s something about the orange speckled throughout the pk on the ogs that does it for me. It’s really the only thing that I feel is missing on the 2.0.

Laces too.. seems like they got kind of lazy with each color way after the Beluga 1.0’s.. those small subtle differences really make the shoe pop.

question I accidently unsubscribed from he yeezysupply email....so how can i join it again to get the email when the shoes go live? on yzsupply

maybe im forgetting because I was able to cop the zebras that way... but I thought they send out a email saying they live then you go to the webpage and get another email pw to cop

Watched Kims snap..she really out here doing leg day in V2s LMFAO

explains all the thots in yeezys i see at my gym..lol.. someone get her some chucks ASAP!

maybe im forgetting because I was able to cop the zebras that way... but I thought they send out a email saying they live then you go to the webpage and get another email pw to cop

In all seriousness that e-mail alert is usually eons too late. Just use a page monitor or get mobile notifcations from Yeezy Mafia and you'll know when the PW page is live.

In all seriousness that e-mail alert is usually eons too late. Just use a page monitor or get mobile notifcations from Yeezy Mafia and you'll know when the PW page is live.

exactly and awhen the pw page goes up, then you gotta be glued to the computer if you want the best chance at copping.. the rest is speed and luck.

exactly and awhen the pw page goes up, then you gotta be glued to the computer if you want the best chance at copping.. the rest is speed and luck.

nvm i think your right i just got lucky and checked yeezymafia twitter at the right time and seen they said page was live and was able to get them thanks for the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom