ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen any headstarts. Are people not allowed to post them anymore?

***cough cough footlocker...
I think the beacons are working better so I wouldn’t be surprised if staffers are pushing people to checking in via that method first.

Plenty were posted on Sunday...A few yesterday too...Not sure how many you’ll get now though...People are working and can’t get out there plus a good amount have already locked in...If I see any pop up someplace I’ll get you...

They've been posted on here, they're just not as common anymore.

Alot of people have mentioned that the in store beacons have been working when they go to the store. In the past they've been hit or miss, which is why the employees gave you the number to punch in manually. I know when I go into my stores it almost always works now, so the employee can't even get to the point of giving me the code to type in.

3D718036-4E0F-4585-9302-1055718586D1.jpeg

iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/copdate/id981606099?mt=8

Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.copdate.copdate&hl=en

This has happened to each of the last 2 or 3 things I've ordered from YS. I get the UPS notification before a YS e-mail, I set it to hold at a UPS center, the UPS tracking sits on "Hold Requested" while the YS tracker says it "couldn't be delivered", scaring the **** out of me

Turns out what it means is that YS has made the label but hasn't actually shipped the package yet. Usually within 24-48 hours after that they will finally ship it, UPS will hold it as requested, and all is right in the world.

My package still says not deliverable and the label was made 2 days ago. Hopefully placing a hold at UPS doesn’t backfire haha

If creams had the SPLY-350 in red or something they would go for more. They haven’t moved in price because it’s just a white shoe. Nothing stands out

They haven’t moved in price because there’s still too many dead stock pairs. They’re gonna go up eventually but not any time soon

If creams had the SPLY-350 in red or something they would go for more. They haven’t moved in price because it’s just a white shoe. Nothing stands out

They haven’t moved in price because there’s still too many dead stock pairs. They’re gonna go up eventually but not any time soon

Sill a fresh drop and also that’s 100% a spring summer shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom