ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does using other locations' codes impact your chances at your local stores where the codes may be different even after switching? Has anyone had problems(not hit) with this method, or has it always worked for y'all?

bro just go in, change your zip.. enter the code and change it back.. its really that easy.

i feel like the B2s people will hit with a 7m HS.... i can feel it

bro just go in, change your zip.. enter the code and change it back.. its really that easy.

i feel like the B2s people will hit with a 7m HS.... i can feel it

I know the method I was just wondering if it reduces ur chances since the code may be tied to that store not your local ones

For Shiekhs just a heads up can only enter raffle for one store. I wasted time driving to two locations and couldn’t enter the second because I was enrolled with 1 already. So choose your 1 store wisely.
Is it the one at fashion show doing it? I' stuck at work till 5 should I even bother making the trip to the strip?

ugh.. entered the shiekh online raffle twice.. lol ... soo many raffles.. will prob get DQ'd from that one

I was in and out within 5 minutes at FNL Mission Viejo earlier.

just left there earlier today.. good luck fam.. hope you dont need an 11

does anyone know if even after having a 10 min HS on the foot apps does X amount that you spent give you a higher chance of winning? Cause for the Creams I noticed that some accounts that had some X money spent rather than 0 seem to hit more.. then for Zebras a lot of accounts that had $0 spent but plat/gold still didnt hit compared to the account that actually had X amount spent

Last edited:
does anyone know if even after having a 10 min HS on the foot apps does X amount that you spent give you a higher chance of winning? Cause for the Creams I noticed that some accounts that had some X money spent rather than 0 seem to hit more.. any inputs?

No it doesn't matter. Some will say it does, but that has yet to be proven with real facts. The algorithm is whether you have Platinum VIP or not

Hit all 4 FNL, which is more than CO has ever had

GFEyVh5.jpg

does anyone know if even after having a 10 min HS on the foot apps does X amount that you spent give you a higher chance of winning? Cause for the Creams I noticed that some accounts that had some X money spent rather than 0 seem to hit more.. any inputs?

No it doesn't matter. Some will say it does, but that has yet to be proven with real facts. The algorithm is whether you have Platinum VIP or not

This...

Jelly, we can’t even get one back home G. Hope you eat :pimp:

Trying to figure out this Footaction **** so I can get another shot there. Hoping since it's new in Denver, maybe a lot of people don't have the full 10m headstart.

Also might try to grab 2 Shoe Palace raffle tickets tomorrow. Boss not in the office this holiday week, so I might take a loooong lunch

Trying to figure out this Footaction **** so I can get another shot there. Hoping since it's new in Denver, maybe a lot of people don't have the full 10m headstart.

Also might try to grab 2 Shoe Palace raffle tickets tomorrow. Boss not in the office this holiday week, so I might take a loooong lunch

Shoe palace list, or link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom