ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
people keep saying next week belugas like its a sure thing...... some people in this thread will stike out..... probably half of the people

This is true. Demand will always be higher than supply. And everyone wants the Beluga's next week.

people keep saying next week belugas like its a sure thing...... some people in this thread will stike out..... probably half of the people

not sure who told you yeezys are a sure thing

never a sure thing and while theres gonna be way more pairs next week, same amount of people gonna strike out even tho this release had very little pairs

But onto the next. FNL raffle in the morning. Camping in the mountains that saturday so prob wont get much service around there

Speaking of bots - the ATC service i used in the past said they cooked on ADC... i didnt use them this time, caught an L..but they're tweeting success

Sorry, if you're US based haha.

yep, footsteps for example make a huge difference in the states with so many raffles, advanced time and all that and the list goes on and on. I see there is a tendency for stores to be having more raffles than online releases and that also doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom