ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the closest I've ever been to copping a yeezy online. Next week I'm going hard as hell to get at least 5 pairs and I'm selling all but 1 for the high #SaltyAF

To everybody getting their credit card declined:

Credit Card Fraud department is on high alert during holiday seasons. They will red flag a lot of purchases.

those that are getting through ADC Splash did you refresh or never closed from first time?

Welps.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-082930.png
    Screenshot_20171118-082930.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: PJS
so bs, i carted a 10 so fast on YS then got placed in queue. I definitely would've checked one out if it weren't for that queue wait

carted on YS but when I went to checkout it autofilled the wrong address. should I have just ordered anyway and changed the address later, or changed it real quick manually?

i do believe location plays a big role for getting through on YS….im about 20 min away from where they ship from..and have yet to miss out on any drops i go for. was on the product page before it was even tweeted out by anyone and only had one quick captcha…i even clicked "keep shopping" on accident, hesitated for 5 or so seconds trying to see if it was still in my cart to avoid adding doubles/cancelled decided to hit add to cart again and it only had one in there….also made a bunch of typos with my info that i had to go back and fix…so yeah….i was not fast by any means for the actual check out process.

card got declined on YS because of fraud alert by Chase :angry:

HEATED
Happened to me during the bred v2s, and only found out an hour later at the gym that Chase declined it. Was so heated at the gym that day. Used paypal and other cards since then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom