ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics of the ITR?

Id have to dig them up rn, too risky haha. It was an 01. PY. All original except for took out the crappy intake prev owner had and replaced with Mugen, and had some volks CE28n with custom offsets for the car (time attack cw). All else was bone stock. when I totalled it I got like 6k over what I paid, bought it back for 1k and resold it for another few k. Was still sad though...woulda got way more in 10 years or so....and was going to hand it down. I came from my first sport compact being a WRX....had M3....and the ITR was my favorite honestly. Most go from Honda to Subaru to BMW....I did it backwards

just noticed my footlocker app says i have 4 days left for my platinum status .. but i literally just spent 390 there and it did reflect in the amount because it went from 865 to 1255 .. im assuming ill still stay a platinum member right?

image.png

Email from August

Was just thinking of that guy on Twitter who said US and CA shipping only. Some of the V2's have been US only.

just noticed my footlocker app says i have 4 days left for my platinum status .. but i literally just spent 390 there and it did reflect in the amount because it went from 865 to 1255 .. im assuming ill still stay a platinum member right?
It tells you expiration date? Mine just shows me how much I’ve spent as of XX date.

I have to spend $80 more to get platinum vip for champs..but they don't have anything good

Now that I think about it,
Did the splash party start, then YS then like 5 minutes after YS sell out, people started getting through splash?

hm i don't really remember exactly, but i think ys dropped after adc had finished up. also i think ys refreshed the site with a bunch of clothes first, which made a lot of people give up on waiting for ys, and then added the shoe a little bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom