ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta admit it was funny. Having a stressful day of work because of the snow day yesterday but that had me :rofl:

Why we still pretending like we not copping?

IF we all copped Yeezy Cleats, you know dam well we gunna cop these.
Speak for yourself. Not even going to waste my time trying to cop the Yeeboks and Yeezy Runners. And I sure as hell didn't waste any time trying to cop no damn Yeezy Cleats 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm trading my DS size 9 Zebra V2s for a tried on size 8.5 Moonrock 350 V1s and $20, for driving to his nearby mall. I'm fine with the trade, but is it a fair trade in terms of the value of the sneakers? I really like the Zebras and their my second favourite V2 behind the Belugas, but hands down the Moonrocks are my favourite Yeezy sneaker.

if they're tried on get him to add more cash

Hell I'm trying to trade my DS moonrocks for Zebras locally and people want me to ADD $300+ USD cash on top

I'm trading my DS size 9 Zebra V2s for a tried on size 8.5 Moonrock 350 V1s and $20, for driving to his nearby mall. I'm fine with the trade, but is it a fair trade in terms of the value of the sneakers? I really like the Zebras and their my second favourite V2 behind the Belugas, but hands down the Moonrocks are my favourite Yeezy sneaker.

Yea I did i similar trade but with DS OT + $350aus for my DS zebs. I'd be asking for more cash bro. MR are fire but there seem to always be a lot for sale.

Zebras obviously.
It seems Zebras prices are going down slowly - the sellers I see in Vancouver seem to be lowering their prices cause no one is buying.

I'm close to pulling the trade for my 750 GG's - but I can't stomach it if the quality on the zebras (the soles) start wearing out quick.

It seems Zebras prices are going down slowly - the sellers I see in Vancouver seem to be lowering their prices cause no one is buying.

I'm close to pulling the trade for my 750 GG's - but I can't stomach it if the quality on the zebras (the soles) start wearing out quick.

I can understand your concerns but at the same time I don't see why we're still surprised about the cycle of YEEZY second hand market prices. They're always high presale, falls when people get in hand, drops further bc more people sell than keep, then price rises again bc stock dries up.

As far as the quality goes I find it very hard to believe you'll be wearing them (if you got them) on a daily basis. They'd def be sprinkled into your rotation a couple times a month i would guess. And at that rate I can't see quality being so bad that they'd age poorly.

My final argument is that this shoe is much more comfortable, limited, and looks better than the GGs. GGs are just grey boots to me. But having said all that, it's all IMO of course haha. Do what you want though bc you're the one wearing them not any of us.

I can understand your concerns but at the same time I don't see why we're still surprised about the cycle of YEEZY second hand market prices. They're always high presale, falls when people get in hand, drops further bc more people sell than keep, then price rises again bc stock dries up.

As far as the quality goes I find it very hard to believe you'll be wearing them (if you got them) on a daily basis. They'd def be sprinkled into your rotation a couple times a month i would guess. And at that rate I can't see quality being so bad that they'd age poorly.

My final argument is that this shoe is much more comfortable, limited, and looks better than the GGs. GGs are just grey boots to me. But having said all that, it's all IMO of course haha. Do what you want though bc you're the one wearing them not any of us.
Had a deal with a guy here on NT but he flaked on me... which is a good thing because prices are indeed dropping.

How low do you think they're gonna drop? I traded some pairs for one, regretted it, resold it and I'm rebuying but if prices reach sub $1000, I'll buy instantly.

Last edited:

I thought the Zebra's were extremely limited (4,100 pairs US and 4,600 EU? I might be off on the EU #). Maybe there really isn't that much demand. 

Had a deal with a guy here on NT but he flaked on me... which is a good thing because prices are indeed dropping.

How low do you think they're gonna drop? I traded some pairs for one, regretted it, resold it and I'm rebuying but if prices reach sub $1000, I'll buy instantly.

I'd say right now they're at their lowest. They're starting to creep back up. You won't find sub $1000 here in the US. I've seen a few on FB groups for sub $1000 but they flew. And you'd have the headache of doing a deal overseas. I'm going to be in Europe next week for 2 weeks so if I can find some on FB groups I'm copping and flipping stateside.

I thought the Zebra's were extremely limited (4,100 pairs US and 4,600 EU? I might be off on the EU #). Maybe there really isn't that much demand. 

I said they were more limited than GGs... if there wasn't demand these wouldn't be the most expensive V2s. Just common sense.

Honestly I don't see these dropping much more, I bought mine on march 4th and since then, almost two weeks now, they haven't dropped more than $50 than what I paid for, local shops offering 1.2k buyouts, don't see these reaching the 1k mark 

GG 750s way better than Zebras to me. I wouldn't swap my deadstock 13.5 pair for Zebras, they're probably the pride of my collection. way cooler imo. best colourway ever. i think people would feel differently seeing them both in person in hand side by side to each other one is an adidas ultraboost and the other is a luxury suede boot that looks like a Margiela.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom