ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I don't find it funny at all. I gave up trying to get a pair 2 years ago. It's just not going to happen for me so flight club it is.

Put in some effort for these Beluga's and you'll be rewarded. (Finishline raffles, etc). If for whatever reason you don't get them, Stock X, Goat, etc are all priced much better and just as legit as FC.

so shiek's changed their in store raffle process where you have to physically go in an scan the qr code? i don't mind that at all. anyone know if they posted the codes in store yet?

Put in some effort for these Beluga's and you'll be rewarded. (Finishline raffles, etc). If for whatever reason you don't get them, Stock X, Goat, etc are all priced much better and just as legit as FC.

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Giving up 2 years ago was your first mistake. They've upped production significantly on Yeezys since then

I get what you're saying but when you can't even access a site cause it's crashing why bother when the result is always going to be the same?

Just got shipping on my 700s!

Thank god. Now lets just hope they fit. Got a 10.5 but my V2 size is an 11

if you’re like me it’s gonna be a little uncomfortable.

After walking around a couple mins it might feel abit better. But what worked best for me was wearing thin socks and taking out the insoles. Hope it turns out ok for you man

You have to download the app to see where

Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiekh.android

iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shiekh/id1211125805?mt=8

6909CB4F-3261-4CF5-917E-95AE22BAB4CE.jpeg
Is it already up and open to do in store? Didn’t see dates

so shiek's changed their in store raffle process where you have to physically go in an scan the qr code? i don't mind that at all. anyone know if they posted the codes in store yet?

Watch folks beg people to take a picture of the QR code so they can scan it from home :rofl:

So only two stores in Vegas are getting em and I work on Sunday-_-. I was reading the rules for the champs location and it was 10 am eat. So does that mean I just walk up to the store at 7 and take a shot ?

700s are trash. I was all in with the colorway but the quality is not there.
my pair came in today and i disagree. the quality is is pretty decent. soft leather and suede on the upper. not alot, but it's there.
PicsArt_11-17-01.02.04.jpg PicsArt_11-17-01.05.30.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom