ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely not the most limited yeezy ever lol. Lots of consortium accounts are getting them.

Bait just posted they are having raffles for all their stores right now

True but I think he was trying to compare the difficulty of copping on the first go around. These seem to be more available

called 2 kicksusas they said they didn't get them..they seemed clueless tho..will callback tomorrow

for the sivas raffle when it asks for ID number or driver's license do y'all actually use your real info? such a weird thing to ask people to provide for a raffle

Reactions: PJS
for the sivas raffle when it asks for ID number or driver's license do y'all actually use your real info? such a weird thing to ask people to provide for a raffle
yes but i heard (keyword) you can just put anything and you can still win. but ive never done it myself, i always put my actual driver's license # just in case.

Signed onto Confirmed and said my account was active on another device, but if I sign in it will kick it the othe device. Wtf :lol:

Signed onto Confirmed and said my account was active on another device, but if I sign in it will kick it the othe device. Wtf :lol:

thinking-face.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom