1f30a.png

DOjX6HUUIAAHQYd.jpg

Then the tsunami hit

DOoMIGpXUAIidKJ.jpg

DOoMIGfXkAErnaw.jpg

Flames in that pic.

Powerphases today
IMG_3754.JPG

Finally realized selfie sticks are clutch for taking shoe pix.

You need a Shoefie stick!

Dudes still stepping on carpet and clean wooden floors lol to flex resell

Man, did you think you were going to see dudes jumping in mud puddles, you came to the wrong thread.

Remember when that dude had never been able get Yeezys before, asked a million questions, then got 2 effin pairs a Zebras?

Then he had the nerve to try them on, and stand on some paper!

You need a Shoefie stick!

Man, did you think you were going to see dudes jumping in mud puddles, you came to the wrong thread.

Remember when that dude had never been able get Yeezys before, asked a million questions, then got 2 effin pairs a Zebras?

Then he had the nerve to try them on, and stand on some paper!

Dude putting his foot in plastic bags is the goat ...

So any word if the Yebra or Beluga 2.0 will be on the footapps? Don’t see the Yebras up yet.
Some dude on Reddit said his friend is a Store Manager at Champs and he told him they would be getting the Yebras but I definitely think that is a lie

Shoefie stick.. LMFAO....my mind was blown when i just did this for the first time! haha

we gotta find that paper pic... it used to be easy to scroll through posted pix in here.. anyone know how to do it?

lol its def worth a repost...

OP if you are reading this, please post up again!

Seems as if there’ll be a lot of Runners when the time comes for the release. That $500~ price tag seems low. Or is that typical RoundTwo bait pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom