ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here's my first impressions of the 700s:

The built quality is pretty good. The shoes have some weight to them and feel sturdy. There are some noticeable light creases or wrinkles in the midsole already though, wondering if other pairs are the same or if some jabroni was wearing my pair around the factory floor. Some of the edges of the black paint-drop decals along the midsole are a bit sloppy, but these things are never perfect.

I wear a size 12 in 350 v2s, which is a half size up from my usual 11.5 TTS fitting. Even at 12 the 350s are a tiny bit snug on the tops of my toes, but any longer and they would look like canoes on my feet. I reluctantly went with 11.5 on the wave runners because no other shoe I've ever worn fits as snug as 350 boosts. Luckily the 11.5 fits perfectly. I mean PERFECTLY. Fit was going to be my main excuse for flipping them, but now I feel like I can't resell them even if I wanted to LOL.

However, comfort leaves a bit to be desired if you are used to UBs and 350s. The sole just isn't nearly as soft and bouncy, and the rest of the upper is much harder and stiffer than primeknit. They still feel great, but much more in line with a regular shoe than what boost lovers are used to. They do have rock solid support though. I feel like I could actually do some running in these.

As far as the look, I think they fit my 31 year old pasty white *** pretty well. They remind me of a blue/orange jacket I used to rock as a kid in the early 90s so they hit a nostalgia chord with me for sure.

I planned on reselling but now I'm highly conflicted. I actually like how they look on my foot more than I thought they would, and they fit me like ******* butter.

Couple on-foot pics from work:

One of my pears shipped 8) unfortunately its the one to my home and its not showing up in UPS my choice for some reason so I can't redirect/delay the shipping. It's arriving thursday and I'm in the Philippines until MOnday. Hopefully my neighbors don't steal them lol

One of my pears shipped 8) unfortunately its the one to my home and its not showing up in UPS my choice for some reason so I can't redirect/delay the shipping. It's arriving thursday and I'm in the Philippines until MOnday. Hopefully my neighbors don't steal them lol

I will secure them for you
PM your address

I think kids (yeezy) supply and ASSC are run by the same warehouse..

been two months ...

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 6.36.31 PM.png

bout to unds mine asap since ill prob strike out on hella stuff this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom