ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong w a store giving out a moderate portion of kicks to ppl they want to hold down.

So hopefully those stores stop getting ****

If you backdoor a pair or two, ok understandable but 80-100% of your stock

So hopefully those stores stop getting ****

If you backdoor a pair or two, ok understandable but 80-100% of your stock

The problem with it is, people are doing it at the store level, when the higher ups don’t want it happening. So it makes the brand look bad when I’m interviewing with them and they say “we want integrity and no backdooring.” Well it seems you hire exactly what you don’t want. Ok.

I think a lot less pairs are getting backdoored than you think. There’s just thousands of people going after maybe 100-500 pairs at these boutiques so your chances are slim. You might think you’re fast but there is always someone faster

I think a lot less pairs are getting backdoored than you think. There’s just thousands of people going after maybe 100-500 pairs at these boutiques so your chances are slim. You might think you’re fast but there is always someone faster

100%, people just dont want the truth

1.PNG

Got shipping info from YS on Monday, started moving from the warehouse yesterday (18th).

If you haven't received shipping info, reply to your order confirmation and politely ask for shipping/tracking info. I've had to do this twice now with them and they shipped my items the next day.

Actually speaking about these bulky dad sneakers, I recieved my Balenciaga Triple S shoes yesterday. So sick in person and actually comfy too. I actually love this ugly dad sneaker trend haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom