ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
22448137_1675195309158287_911059700020177374_n.jpg

What is the point of pulling out a burner at a gas station of all places

Yeah, this is where I'm at.

3rd option is I just don't like 'em on foot. But I think a lot of what I don't like about 'em in pics is just the laces. I'd try some different laces first before letting 'em go.

The funky colored laces are actually what attracts me to the shoe a lot haha

Still waiting on shipping on my pants too. What’s the latest they go generally before they cancel? I’ll give them until Friday before I call my credit card company. I don’t care anymore if I don’t get them.

I've ordered off Kids Supply and Yeezy supply and in all instances have gotten shipping within the noted time frame. If the 700s ship in 2 weeks it'll be 4 for 4.

Run up and find out

depending on the time and area that is needed. hes an asian dude in a Panamera. someone is liable to run up on him

Y'all missed my point. I'm not criticizing dude for having a gun.

I just think he doing the most by flashing his burner like that. Either he just feels scared/vulnerable or he gotta be one insecure male to just pull it out like that in public with no imminent threat. If he was really 'bout it then he'd have that ish concealed and pull it out when necessary. Everybody carrying nowadays. Just cuz you flashing don't mean you scaring anybody

Yea I recognized dude. TV Johnny was what they called him from what I remember. Was all about rockin them grills when that was the thing way back

just got my washed black calabasas tee in that i ordered alongside the 700s, quality is super good on it. pretty much the same as normal yeezy season stuff for like 1/4 of the price. fits slightly less boxy/oversized than a normal yeezy tee (ive tried some on before), so it actually looks good if you went TTS - don't gotta size down. very soft too. wish i got the blue one now as well :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom