ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a tall person I can never buy pants online with confidence. Would love to cop the Calabasas joints tho.

As a tall person I can never buy pants online with confidence. Would love to cop the Calabasas joints tho.
Either length is too long or perfect length and waist is too big. I feel you brotha

Have only had success with Tiro 17 pants from adidas

I was dropping off kicks some dude behind me had them..said there are pairs floating around..he was talking to ppl behind me..believe he said he wanted mad $$$$$ young hypebeasts there were throwing him offers

So did FC accept them or no? If not then it’s prob because they’re fake
no clue he was behind me..I bounced ..he had some other rare expensive Jordans so I don't kno to be honest..those kids were going crazy over them

Supposedly according to Wop on ig Adidas reproduced Bred and black friday red V2's

Not sure I buy it, but if true, this and the zebra restock will essentially water down the resale market, which is great. Anything could be re-released. I wonder how much of this has to do with Kanye laying low post-meltdown and not really developing any new silhouettes at the moment.

Not sure I buy it, but if true, this and the zebra restock will essentially water down the resale market, which is great. Anything could be re-released. I wonder how much of this has to do with Kanye laying low post-meltdown and not really developing any new silhouettes at the moment.

what meltdown?

But this makes sense. Adidas trying to capitalize as much as they can on the hype while it lasts. Test the market with a small release...watch the resale prices and sales to gauge demand...then re-release the same shoes in a higher amount but not enough to flood the market and lose hype.

IMG_2450.JPG
Creams for my business trip to the Chi

Prayers to all our Las Vegas fam!

I stopped following wop a while back. I dont like the wop, pinoe, Ym type speculators, but I always found wop to be one of the worst. He's usually selling something half the time.

Prolly put that out there so the resale market goes down a bit and he can cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom