ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question , im a true to size 8.5 , at first my bred yeezy 350 v2s were tight but now they fit perfect as heck after they stretched out and wore in , would cream whites be just like breds ? i appreciate the input because i want to pull the trigger on a pair on stockX soon , i also had a pair of zebra sz 9 a while back and those fitted huge and look like boats on my feet

You won't like the way they smell if they're that beat up

:lol: I'm not saying I'd buy them, just that how I like how Creams look when beat up. My pair is getting a little dirty so I was gonna clean them soon.

Definitely would never buy used shoes, though.

4D5FEAC2-0BFD-4AD7-B18B-3A2C650DF954.jpeg

quick question , im a true to size 8.5 , at first my bred yeezy 350 v2s were tight but now they fit perfect as heck after they stretched out and wore in , would cream whites be just like breds ? i appreciate the input because i want to pull the trigger on a pair on stockX soon , i also had a pair of zebra sz 9 a while back and those fitted huge and look like boats on my feet
All V2s fit the same IMO. Get the 8.5 and if it doesn't stretch out like the Breds, you can always take out the insole for a little more room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom