ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Adidas and Yeezy are just throwing whatever they have at us to see if we bite. And sure enough we're biting on anything.

I wouldn't pay more than $120 for those horrendous runners. $300 retail is just ridiculous (in my opinion). Even crazier is that people are paying $500+ on the secondary market for these.

Hypebeast mode in full effect lol

DHONF_9XUAAC9pS.jpg

worldwide shipping added to YS

maybe they gonna drop 700 again for the rest of the world?? :nerd:

Wonder if US gets free shipping as well or if it's just free international shipping since they have to pay duties.

I feel like Adidas and Yeezy are just throwing whatever they have at us to see if we bite. And sure enough we're biting on anything.

I wouldn't pay more than $120 for those horrendous runners. $300 retail is just ridiculous (in my opinion). Even crazier is that people are paying $500+ on the secondary market for these.

I'm willing to pay $600 tops at first it was $500 but seeing the price climb higher by the day I'll take the sellers $600 offer now .. the 350s didn't really have too much structure for me and this shoe provides a lot of structure and should easily be more comfortable ... after I seen the balenciagas that pretty much sealed the deal for me and made it a must have... sucks I'll have to pay double now just in case these skyrocket to the $900-$1000 range which forsure will be out of my price range

Why would you even pay 120 if you consider them horrendous?

Canada is still $50 shipping

what the blood
what does Ye think the definition of international is

$50 CAD is really just like $3 USD
They got that Monopoly money

Just Kidding lol I feel bad for you guys

$50 CAD is really just like $3 USD
They got that Monopoly money

Just Kidding lol I feel bad for you guys
$50 USD SHIPPING
PLUS LOCAL TAXES

THEN WE GET RAPED BY TAXES AND DUTIES AGAIN BY UPS

AND THEN YEEZYSUPPLY IGNORES ME WHEN I ASK THEM TO REFUND ME THE TAXES THEY CHARGED

$50 USD SHIPPING
PLUS LOCAL TAXES

THEN WE GET RAPED BY TAXES AND DUTIES AGAIN BY UPS

AND THEN YEEZYSUPPLY IGNORES ME WHEN I ASK THEM TO REFUND ME THE TAXES THEY CHARGED
$50 USD???? :sick::sick:
I'd be sick. We on the same continent. Shipping from Europe to the US rarely exceeds $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom