ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you get your call B?
I got the call last tuesday but when they try to charge me my bank didnt let the transaction go thru. I provided a different card on friday, called them yesterday and found out they had entered the second card number incorrectly. So it took me a week to get charged.

Anyone in here got Capitol 1? The girl that won for me used her Capitol one card and I wanna make sure it went through smooth

I haven't got the charge yet. I called my BofA customer service to make sure the charge would go through since I'm in CA and I assume the charge come from NY and dude on the phone said, "We can't do that". That's not how this works type ish..... :/ LOL

My ladies bank was denying all charges from CA and NY last month because of some fraud. She tried to cop some fashion nova gear and got told no ma'am lmao

I have sufficient funds but was told since im in Texas and the charge was coming from NY and i've never made a purchase with that store before they suspected it was fraud. I have BBVA Compass btw.

I have sufficient funds but was told since im in Texas and the charge was coming from NY and i've never made a purchase with that store before they suspected it was fraud. I have BBVA Compass btw.
Exactly my worries. Out of state charges when I've been making instate charges everyday seems sketch. I'm sure I'll be fine cuz I used my card last time I was in NY and everything was good. But from a dept store that literally types in the card number seems sketchy lol.

Never got the call and they never replied to my emails...

but...I didn't win though...Figured I'd give it a try and see if they call me after I emailed them my number....LOLOLOL

My bank must be crap because I've never had a charge blocked or frozen and I've done some crazy payments as of late

I should prob look into it if y'all getting fraud alerts for $200

Only fraud alert I ever had was when I had an ATC hit on packers for me. It was odd for me because packers is a US based shop and I've copped shoes from overseas before and never got a fraud alert from that

Only fraud alert I ever had was when I had an ATC hit on packers for me. It was odd for me because packers is a US based shop and I've copped shoes from overseas before and never got a fraud alert from that

Chase usually just notifies me if anything seems fishy, then they call me like 10 minutes after purchase and say if it's fraud say yes and they terminate the purchase.

My bank must be crap because I've never had a charge blocked or frozen and I've done some crazy payments as of late

I should prob look into it if y'all getting fraud alerts for $200
Only fraud protection I ever got was when I paid over a rack for a booth at a club lol. Never happened besides that but with a bunch of people saying it happened for 200+ got me nervous...

Chase has a really good fraud protection system, but that means its bad for you when you try to get sneakers.

My AMEX card approves any and everything, but they'll send me an email and alert telling me what was just purchased

Turtle doves for today...

IMG_9982.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom