ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed the call from barneys at like 7am. called back an hour later and took down my info.

Barneys called.. they said theyre not calling.
0f1.gif

Last edited:
fun story:

i got an email that i won a raffle from a euro shop saying that i won zebras. got paypal invoice, paid immediately. didn't hear anything for a few days. emailed them and was like, "ummmm ... shipping?" they wrote back and said, "we'll ship within a week". i'm all, "cool." two weeks later i'm like, "wait a second where the frig are my shoes?". email them. they write back, "ohey yeah we must not have sent you the shipping confirmation, here's the fedex number!". i type fedex number on fedex site. page loads. shoes delivered to some donkey in connecticut. i write them again, "umm hello sir you sent my shoes to some donkey in connecticut?". they write back, "oh crap we sure did so sorry here's a refund ... and we'll get you next drop." i'm like, "cool thanks please actually send to me LOLOLOL".

thats a sad story more than funny, but good to hear you're taking it lightly tho. If you don't mind sharing, what shady euro shop did this.

YEEZY ******* SUPPLY JUST RESPONDED MY EMAIL. they said they will look into my order and get back to me. i filed the chargeback last week, and didnt get response from my bank about the dispute yet, what do i do now? should i cancel the dispute right now?

YEEZY ****ING SUPPLY JUST RESPONDED MY EMAIL. they said they will look into my order and get back to me. i filed the chargeback last week, and didnt get response from my bank about the dispute yet, what do i do now? should i cancel the dispute right now?

I guess cancel the dispute?

Hope they still have pairs available or else they will probably refund you..

YEEZY ****ING SUPPLY JUST RESPONDED MY EMAIL. they said they will look into my order and get back to me. i filed the chargeback last week, and didnt get response from my bank about the dispute yet, what do i do now? should i cancel the dispute right now?

no if you cancel the dispute and hear nothing from them ever again... what are you gonna do? lol

just cancelled my dispute, hope for the best lmao, i literally just got my pair from goat yesterday.

Welp I sent out an email to yeezy supply on July 3rd and they just responded on the 19th. The sender only stated that they are sorry for the delay and that they will look more into my order. And if I needed anything else besides that info to feel free and contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom