ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wex has said multiple times on social media that there would be no turtle doves restocking

That's exactly what I would say though if I didn't want people to know.

Gotta take EVERYTHING you read on the internet with a grain of salt. Always.

Would be nice to stock up on a few pairs though and drive that ludicrous resale value down.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I would say though if I didn't want people to know.

Gotta take EVERYTHING you read on the internet with a grain of salt. Always.

Would be nice to stock up on a few pairs though and drive that ludicrous resale value down.
i'd agree but 90% of the context of him refuting TD's coming back has been directly related to chicken wop and hist so-called new production run samples. He challenged him, pubicly and directly on multiple occasions.  An exec trying to be low wouldnt have entertained the likes of chickenwop at all

size 14 of the TD has dropped $1000 today on StockX & 2 more pairs have appeared suddenly whereas there was just 1 at $3600 til now.

it's happening. YM have tweeted to say it's not happening, which means we can go ahead & assume it is. they did this for the Zebras to try & shift their pairs before the price dropped. generally these early Yeezy leaks turn out to be true i find.

Last edited:
Bruh pay the extra. Wear thick socks if they end feeling too lose, but I promise you if you need a 9.5 in ultraboost you will definitely need a 9.5 in any yeezy 350 v2. You may not be able to even get in the 9 even with the insole taken out.
Yeah, 9 hugs my foot more but still comfortable. I prefer the 9.5 tho so I'll just try to get the 9.5 in the zebras. Will it go lower than the $525-535 on sockx in the near future?

dont be dumb, not happening
laugh.gif

there's multiple legit plugs in here and YM is not one of em

I still find it hard to believe that a V2 isn't dropping in August.
It seems that green yeezy must have had some quality or manufacturing defects for them to can the release. Because obviously they made pairs. It got too close to release date. And I applaud them if they pulled the plug for those reasons. Jordan Brand would have released them anyways...with mold, oxidation and everything on the uppers lmao

Last edited:
I still find it hard to believe that a V2 isn't dropping in August.
What's so hard to believe about that? It's not unheard of to go a few months in between releases

It seems that green yeezy must have had some quality or manufacturing defects for them to can the release. Because obviously they made pairs. It got too close to release date. And I applaud them if they pulled the plug for those reasons. Jordan Brand would have released them anyways...with mold, oxidation and everything on the uppers lmao

How is it obvious they made pairs? I haven't seen any real pairs floating around. That pair that YM had on is most likely fake

YM = WEX
nerd.gif

lol
They're the only ones he addresses directly though, right?

I recall his tweet to them saying he appreciates the hype the build for the brand.

When Wex and YM were ganging up on ChickenWop - y'all remember?

If creams were made months ago and at the levels they were, what exactly stopped the greens? It's the same damn shoe just a different color, straight down to the lack of a visible sply-350.
I highly doubt they were "scraped because of defects". Either they were always samples or were simply pushed back in favor of a white summer(zebra) and a green closer to its winter color season. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ Tho

YM Troll level 100 [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Crazy that it's supposed to be 3 months til the next Yeezy release. People bout to get real weird with it on this thread until then.

This thread is already a strange place man [emoji]128514[/emoji]...

YM saying no drops for 3 months right now...When something drops before October they'll hit everybody with "Kanye changed his mind"...

If beluga price was 500 instead of 900-1000 you all would be singing a different tune, guarantee that lol. Everyone thinks because it's one of the more limited V2 colors and the first, it's "original". **** looks like it would be sold at a payless store with a al harrington logo lmao.
If you think the market rate affects whether or not I like a shoe, you're very wrong. Sh*t, I was saying Creams > Zebras when Zebras were going for $1,500+. That being said, the Belugas are definitely top V2 to me. It's the ONLY V2 that is not black or white.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom