ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a guy say TD 2.0 restock? according to his "adidas plug" [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Hell, he did call out YM to give him credit when it happens. Trolltastic but.... Is it possible /// would just drop a shoe like that with no advanced warning?

TD restock for the holiday season, space jam 11s # 
nerd.gif
   we might see something big this holiday season, adidas can easily take jordans cake.

Last edited:
If true, I would love to get a pair so me and little man can match...tacky, corny, I know.

I like the V2 for comfort and style but does anyone feel like way too many cw's have released? A different pattern on the upper would be dope.

Knowing most of us in here have v2, TDs and v1 in general aint ****. Comparing them side by side is night and day and the TD sole looks like garbage after just a few wears too. Everyone only wants them due to the secondary market price now lol

Knowing most of us in here have v2, TDs and v1 in general aint ****. Comparing them side by side is night and day and the TD sole looks like garbage after just a few wears too. Everyone only wants them due to the secondary market price now lol
I have more v2s than v1 but v1 is way better to me. The forgiving primeknit on the v1 is great. V2 primeknit too stiff sometimes. V2 midsoles though hands down is goat

TDs were suppose to restock in half sizes but adidas scrapped it in favor of v2s. They felt going backwards would effect the v2 line.

Anyone at FTL check their manifests? Last week there was a yeezy on the calendar. I hope they didn't scrap the greens cause and olive pair of v1s was suppose to release too.
Why did this comment get overlooked? 
nerd.gif

Olive V1s? What? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom