ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible release went from Dark Greens to Peezys. News was too much of an emotional roller coaster for me.

This is how I would feel if I opened a present on Christmas and saw a PS4 box. Then discoveres Grandma found the box and put clothes in there instead.

I half up on all V2's 

I wish i didn't have to, I am sure there are way more sz 11's in production than 11.5s 

YM definitely has inside sources. I don't feel like they're guessing like some people like to say.

I'm sure the green's were a planned release and then Adidas scrapped them.

YM did announce the Zebra re-release in early April & everybody in here said they had no idea what they were talking about...

Last edited:
Lol did this with a pair of UBs and still sold em as DS according to StockX. Soooo guess it really is DS?

From the stock X thread when someone sent an email complaining about a pair being worn and this was their reply:

View media item 2483476
So yeah you can actually still sale a pair as DS on stock X even though you had them tried on.

GOAT seems tougher. They said I tried on my Pusha T EQT and had to offer a discount to seller. I offered 0.0%, the seller accepted.

Goat will smell your shoes too. Wonder if they've ever sniffed a used shoe by mistake.

I bought the yellow ub 1.0 from a European running store and u could have tell it was run tested on a treadmill n had some dirt; cleaned them n factory laces them and passed by goat (should have maybe held them for an extra year to let them go)

I bought the yellow ub 1.0 from a European running store and u could have tell it was run tested on a treadmill n had some dirt; cleaned them n factory laces them and passed by goat (should have maybe held them for an extra year to let them go)
Wasn't it here that someone sent a pair into goat and the accused him of using a sole protector :lol:
Only mentioning it bc its funny that they passed you're but accused some dude of using a niche product

if you mean me i was being %100 sarcastic. Probably went over your head

No, dude. Didn't miss your sarcasm.
I was agreeing with you. Said it nicer than I would have.
No reasonable person would consider going to warehouse.

It's gotten to the point where I'm afraid to buy from the secondary market. The fakes are getting so good and old tell tale signs are now being replicated to near perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom