ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people getting some unauthorized charges lmaoooooo, why even ask for payment info? Its safer to just paypal invoice winners.

Happy they're reevaluating how to go about it even though it wasn't their fault (and I had 2 entries so I'm not happy because I didn't get a chance to enter)

Ridiculous the extent that people will go to in order to try and f*** over someone else's chance... 180 tb worth of requests is insane

Explains all the issues and answers the people asking why they didn't load-test their new platform.

Appreciate their transparency

**** the raffle getting scrapped. they got DDOS'd and all ppl care is that it got scrapped? haha yall better hide ya wives.. hide ya bank accounts.. cause they takin every penny out here
 A basic firewall could have sniffed out the DDos attack. I'm positive it wasn't that sophisticated. A cyber terrorist group isn't out to get them and waste their resources to prevent a yeezy sale from little ole SNS.

**** the raffle getting scrapped. they got DDOS'd and all ppl care is that it got scrapped? haha yall better hide ya wives.. hide ya bank accounts.. cause they takin every penny out here

A basic firewall could have sniffed out the DDos attack. I'm positive it wasn't that sophisticated. A cyber terrorist group isn't out to get them and waste their resources to prevent a yeezy sale from little ole SNS.

If anything they're probably lying about the attack to make people sympathetic instead of angry they botched up the raffle with their "BETA" site.

Last edited:
SNS might as well just do an IG raffle and stop wasting resources and time.

Problem solved. 
mean.gif

true....but i was thinking more like ISIS is funding global terror through flipping kicks (they already have the fake game on lock). 
grin.gif

like I said, just block out entries with accounts that has no purchase history. Yeah it might not seem fair to those new account people but SNS has had some great sales and some stuff you could've grabbed that wasn't hyped. 

When I entered the Hervia raffle for the breds, it asked me if I had an account with hervia and asked for any order number if I placed an order with them before (which I did). I ended up winning the raffle, not sure if it had anything to do with me being a "reoccuring customer"

Last edited:

like I said, just block out entries with accounts that has no purchase history. Yeah it might not seem fair to those new account people but SNS has had some great sales and some stuff you could've grabbed that wasn't hyped. 
I'm good with that.  Bought a pair of Nike Flyknit Frees from SNS like 2 years ago 
laugh.gif

SNS brought it upon on themselves... trying to standout by being the last to raffle and announcing it for the whole world like a major event.

When I entered the Hervia raffle for the breds, it asked me if I had an account with hervia and asked for any order number if I placed an order with them before (which I did). I ended up winning the raffle, not sure if it had anything to do with me being a "reoccuring customer"

That's the best idea I've heard yet honestly. It's not fair to everyone, but fair to most of the ppl it matters to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom