ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they get more stock than anywhere else
laugh.gif
Yeah we do.

But we also got more hypebeast and scumbags trying to get 50 pairs each drop.

Bruh you live in NY....think long and hard about that for a second.
bruh 1 of our stores gets more stock than some states combined. I hit on my $0 accounts at the same location and same size as my $4k account that doesn't hit. Think long and hard about that but don't hurt yourself

bruh 1 of our stores gets more stock than some states combined. I hit on my $0 accounts at the same location and same size as my $4k account that doesn't hit. Think long and hard about that but don't hurt yourself
Accounts huh? You hit on what though? A 350 boost v2 or a GR Jordan? Which footsite store? Which account did you check in for? Same billing and shipping info. See there's so many variables in this, but there are a few constants that even a dummy can see!

I would c
3000 people going after 1500 pairs or 40000 people going after 10000 pairs

Which would you choose
I would choose NYC over the bay area.

more pairs + more foot stores = better chances.  1 FTA, 1 FTL, 2 CHAMPS. If we added the population for the cities that have to compete for those 4 stores -  I guarantee it's over 5 mil 

Boy, SNS IG page is LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm honestly curious how many people actually had success entering. I'm glad I was able to get 2 entires between me and my gf

I would c
I would choose NYC over the bay area.

more pairs + more foot stores = better chances.  1 FTA, 1 FTL, 2 CHAMPS. If we added the population for the cities that have to compete for those 4 stores -  I guarantee it's over 5 mil 
Not if there's more people going after each individual foot store

Accounts huh? You hit on what though? A 350 boost v2 or a GR Jordan? Which footsite store? Which account did you check in for? Same billing and shipping info. See there's so many variables in this, but there are a few constants that even a dummy can see!
Billing and shipping? bruh what are you talking about. You're confused on what? I entered 4 accounts at the same 34th st flagship Footlocker. All with 10 minute head starts, all size 8.5. The only account that DIDN'T hit was the $4k account. The other 3 accounts were all freshly made platinum vip accounts. 

Billing and shipping? bruh what are you talking about. You're confused on what? I entered 4 accounts at the same 34th st flagship Footlocker. All with 10 minute head starts, all size 8.5. The only account that DIDN'T hit was the $4k account. The other 3 accounts were all freshly made platinum vip accounts. 
damn dude why wouldn't you at least chose 1 or 2 of the account as 8 or 9 whichever is closest to your true size? you'd definitely hit on all then 

Damn I couldn't even get on entry in on iPhone.

Still have the back door jig set on my account wish I could do something for the guys on here that are always helping out.

Last edited:
..just locked in a Zebra pair (sz 11)  for resell price, comes in Friday, includes adidas receipt...will be paying $450, what do you guys think?

local sale

Last edited:

damn dude why wouldn't you at least chose 1 or 2 of the account as 8 or 9 whichever is closest to your true size? you'd definitely hit on all then 
not really the point since I'm trying to disprove that "$1K+ amount is guaranteed to hit EVERY TIME"

how when you can only choose 3 stores???????????
3 stores and 9000 people = 3000 per store
9 stores and 90000 people = 10000 per store

This arguement isn't gonna go anywhere unless we know the actual numbers

I was just pointing out that more pairs in the first place does not guarantee you a pair, it's amount of pairs vs. how many people want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom