ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breds password page up at 3:02am dropped 3:04am and sold out by 3:07am.
Zebra password page up at 6:11am dropped at 6:18am and sold out by 6:22am.
Creams released WITHOUT a password page at 6:15am and sold out at 6:17-18am.
ZEBRA RESTOCK page popped up at 2:59am PST, It dropped at 3:09am PST and sold out by 3:10am-3:11am PST.

Found that on reddit

CPMHr7AUEAAbOh-.jpg

Had this once with size? too on the grey gum release: ordered around 6 (!!) hours later with 2 pairs that where left in my card: both pairs shipped...

Yeah I went back on the app and it was still there so I tried cashing out and it went through. Saved me since YS and ADC failed me

ZEBRA RESTOCK page popped up at 2:59am PST, It dropped at 3:09am PST and sold out by 3:10am-3:11am PST.

Found that on reddit

For the sake of accuracy, Zebra's officially launched at 3:07 AM PST.

Found that on reddit
cremes sold out around 6:20-6:21am pst.. there was almost a FSR 5 minutes into the drop. and then every few seconds, sizes started dropping.

zebras this past weekend went up at 3:07am pst.

just cause im keeping a list of times as well. but i didn't have bred info so thanks for this

Last edited:
Yeah you right you just a sore winner... hope karma catches up with you in your lifetime
Karma for what? He's helped plenty of people, puts in the time/effort/work- not everybody here is bitter about those that use bots and actually know how to get through consistently (there's thousands of people using bots but only a certain group that actually are successful with them- buying a bot doesn't guarantee anything).

Does it matter if your FB name is not your real name for the Barneys raffle? I changed my name of FB recently and it won't let me change back for 60 days.

Lol man I love when the thread gets testy right after releases :nthat:

Was thinking. Th same thing. Lol

I was not "botting" but I did buy ATC and tried to cop manually.

Luckily my atc/bot can't through. Even after the hefty $250 ATC fee I'm glad I copped. I did not even get through manually which is quite disappointing given the plentiful numbers produced.

I got through on breds, creams and Powerphases. I was also in here asking and sharing what little info I know.

For example I posted about the YS checkout process and that people should re familiarize themselves with it.. In short- YS recognized me and my info and sent me a text message. Then all it would have taken me was 3 clicks to cop from YS.

To make matters more awesome, I literally dozed off @304am pst and woke up @307 to a sold out page [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Lol All I could do was laugh

Was thinking. Th same thing. Lol

I was not "botting" but I did buy ATC and tried to cop manually.

Luckily my atc/bot can't through. Even after the hefty $250 ATC fee I'm glad I copped. I did not even get through manually which is quite disappointing given the plentiful numbers produced.

I got through on breds, creams and Powerphases. I was also in here asking and sharing what little info I know.

For example I posted about the YS checkout process and that people should re familiarize themselves with it.. In short- YS recognized me and my info and sent me a text message. Then all it would have taken me was 3 clicks to cop from YS.

To make matters more awesome, I literally dozed off @304am pst and woke up @307 to a sold out page [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Lol All I could do was laugh
even tho there were 24.5K, those numbers dropped QUICK. I think it dropped like 10k within 10-15 mins..i guess adidas was letting more people in at a time this time around

Officially 3/3 from adidas using same name and address. Go for those duplicates next time guys. Don't stop :pimp:

even tho there were 24.5K, those numbers dropped QUICK. I think it dropped like 10k within 10-15 mins..i guess adidas was letting more people in at a time this time around

Yea I was in here when people were posting stock#'s dropping every couple min. The thirst was real!

My and the pair I got for my girl from adc shipped and will arrive tomorrow.
Will be a nice surprise, since it's her first yeezys

Lol man I love when the thread gets testy right after releases :nthat:

This happened to me 3 times on my YS checkouts. (I was only able to cop 2 before OOS) .

That extra step between checkout pages probably costed me the third pair tbh. Knowing this, I'm going to clear cookies/cache the night before and re-enter my autofill info just to be safe.

This was super annoying, and I'm lucky I had my phone right in front of me and the texts came instantly instead of a 6-10 second delay for most text verification methods.

View media item 2476570

Last edited:
I hate the shoe...and yes I owned a flawless pair. It's ugly man. That orange stripe was hideous. 

Belugas are only highly praised because they were the first V2. Breds would be the grail 350 v2 had it released first.

Sorry, I have to disagree. I never liked the V1, but when I saw the Beluga V2 I was sold. They are still the best colorway to me regardless of when they released, followed closely by the Zebra. The rest of the V2s I can do without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom