ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Wasn't As Lucky Had To Pay Resell And Purchased A Pair Off Of Goat, At Least I'll Have A Piece Of Mind Knowing Their Authentic. On A Side Note Anyone Who Has The Powerphase Happen To Know The Sizing, Would You Recommend Going A Half Size Down ? Going To Cop A Pair Shortly.

I Wasn't As Lucky Had To Pay Resell And Purchased A Pair Off Of Goat, At Least I'll Have A Piece Of Mind Knowing Their Authentic. On A Side Note Anyone Who Has The Powerphase Happen To Know The Sizing, Would You Recommend Going A Half Size Down ? Going To Cop A Pair Shortly.
TTS

I feel like these fit slightly bigger than normal v2s. Or it's just me.

I'm a say yes (cause the branding doesn't seem to have enough spacing from the top of the swipe).... but knowing the phillipines wouldn't be surprised if they were authentic and some boutique/shop decided to make customers wear thier purchase...

View media item 2475896
With so many fugazi pairs out thier (probably as many authentic pairs) I am glad I don't have to LC a pair of these (or Creams)

Last edited:
These are reps right?
Coworker recently bought a fake pair off ebay by accident. The fakes weren't bad but the noticeable differences were the color of the yellow sole as well as the box being super small comparing to a real one. Also PO# didnt line up either..

That pic is from a cosignment shop... Aren't real pairs supposed to come in already boxed?
ask pound 4 pound in Los Angeles how that worked for them. 

You really can't cause they're closed now. 
roll.gif

They was selling fakes and not notifying their customers when shoes sold and then closed up shop.

Contemplating picking up a double up when the ADC/YS pairs hits goat. But also thinking of holding out paying resale in case I don’t hit on the greens. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom