ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zebra's are hands down #1 for me.  They're super unique, loud, and I loved them since pics surfaced of Kanye rocking them.  

When I got my 1st pair on the drop in Feb I was ready to rock the heck out of them, but then was told of the restock and my friend begged me to sell.  So I listened to him, cashed out at $1350 and ended up with 3 pair yesterday.  

so basically you got 3 pairs for free :lol:

sick

I struck out on all raffles. Couldn't even try online cuz I was working 
indifferent.gif

Agree, but once I got into my first pair of adidas with boost which were yeezys then I try the nmd's and now my favorite sneakers the 3.0s I question spending so much on jordans they always hurt my feet. I am in my early 30's and passing my jordan stage

I'm with you. Boost changed the game for me. Hung on to a few J's and foams that I love but now Boost is life. Just wish /// would stop playing like they're Nike and produce more shoes. I get what they're doing, but I'm not trying to wait 10+ years to be able to actually get the shoes I want without paying resell prices and the hassle of trying to cop. 1st world problems smh we're all lucky as ****.
boost is cool, but overrated, no doubt. i could never just get rid of ALL my Js to crossover to adidas/boost/yeezy totally. out of 200+ kicks, i'd say under 20 are adidas (mostly yeezy). i was one of the naive ones that underestimated the power and influence of kanye. i thought he could never top what he did with nike. i didn't think he had the power to convert EVERYONE over to adidas the way he has. design-wise, i don't think he'll be able to ever top the Y1.

with nike, the shoes were actually dope, esthetically speaking. with adidas, it's all hype. at the end of it all, i just have so much more respect for the power and influence that ye has on THE WORLD! it's still pretty amazing to behold considering he's not an athlete. u HAVE to respect this man, period.

I want the red stripes... I just love red. I'm thinking of trading Zebra+Cream for a pair. Fair, no?

I want the red stripes... I just love red. I'm thinking of trading Zebra+Cream for a pair. Fair, no?

value wise, fair? sure

I'm just not the type of person to trade 2 pair of shoes for 1. But if you paid retail for both and really want em, do it .

Seems fair depending on the size. Also the color isn't red. It's more of a pink than anything. I still love my pair but it's not "red" to me.

Lol they aren't that great in person, trust me.

You'll be upset to do that.
Really? Damn... It's because I don't have them that I want 'em 
laugh.gif

value wise, fair? sure

I'm just not the type of person to trade 2 pair of shoes for 1. But if you paid retail for both and really want em, do it .
Paid retail for both 
nerd.gif
 I've never paid resell for a pair of Yeezys, so I missed out on all the V1s. Wish I had known about YS sooner. YS is the PLUG.
Seems fair depending on the size. Also the color isn't red. It's more of a pink than anything. I still love my pair but it's not "red" to me.
Yeah that's what I've heard... kind of an infrared red? I still want 'em 
laugh.gif

man I can't hit on YS :lol:

I didn't get to try for zebras but creams I was right on it and nothing

wish I woulda just stayed up all night for YS, had a feeling they would drop early but not that early hence setting my alarm for 6:30 AM :smh: :smh:

man I can't hit on YS :lol:

wish I woulda just stayed up all night for YS, had a feeling they would drop early but not that early hence setting my alarm for 6:30 AM :smh: :smh:

The jukes. Next release 5 am. :smokin

always stay up and keep watch . i took a nap and size dropped. never again

man I can't hit on YS
laugh.gif

wish I woulda just stayed up all night for YS, had a feeling they would drop early but not that early hence setting my alarm for 6:30 AM
mean.gif
mean.gif
Lesson learned = stay up for YS every time LOL.

YS failed me hard on the 1st Zebra release though. Stayed up all night to strike out. #feelsbadman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom