ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might sound odd but my top V2 is the Oreo's...

Oreo's are a very versatile sneaker...Can go with just about anything and take a serious beating...I've worn my pair easily a couple dozen times and they're always my go to grab and go sneaker...

Once I got the Zebra's in hand they moved into that second spot for me...Follow that up with Creams and you've got my top 3...

I did have Breds ranked in there but they fell off for me for some reason...Just not feeling those like I did when they first dropped...

Man I woudnt trade Zebras for Breds on the fact theres so many black based colorways.

Beluga still on top. Those greens need to come out already though.

Last edited:
I feel like I see this convo pop up weeks and I say the same thing

The whole "boost changed the game I'm not wearing anything else" mindset is weird to me for a few reasons

If you're someone who likes sneakers why would you limit yourself to only a few models and gave the same wear experience day in and day out. as someone who enjoys boost, and primeknit and the comfort, I would and do hate that kind of monotony.

The way some of you guys act you'd think sneakers didn't start being comfortable until boost dropped. Makes me think that a lot of people weren't diversifying before boost and now doubling down on that with boost. Do you guys remember what it feels like to actually break in a shoe? On some days my broken in huaraches feel more comfortable than any yeezy or ultra boost that I own.
:lol: Dudes acting like Nike doesn't make comfortable shoes and like comfort has been a huge part of the shoe game after buying retros of shoes from the 80s and 90s... Now everyones a comfort snob all of a sudden, they can all miss me with that **** and admit that they are followers that let trends dictate what they wear.

Zebras will always be a head turner
No reason they should drop on the list

Zebras and belugas are tied for my top V2 because of how unique they both are. Zebras are easier to wear than belugas but belugas are way more unique and a head turner. Then for #3 breds without a doubt

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Yup

Zebruhs been trash since day 1

Never seen this thread so slow after a yeezy release. Even PPs had more post drop attention :rofl:

You guys judge how much you like or dislike a shoe based on the activity in the thread post release? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I like the zebra cause other than the 750, all i had was black yeezys, the pb, the red stripe, the green, and the oreo. thats why i got rid of the red, oreo, and pb, all the same shoe, and the v2 kills the pb in comfort.

zebra is dope other than the beluga, very different cw that stand out to me. glad for the rerelease and that i was able to cop. and thank the NT member who posted the culver city code for shiekh cause thats how i won.

prolly gonna rock em today. its nice out in LA

The red text in the Zebra is what seals the deal for me as one of the top V2's

Also lol at the thread being dead for after release. It's still 7am on a weekend for the west coast and lots of people didn't get any sleep the night before so you can't judge the threads activity when most people are asleep

More like folks ate good off this release and dont have any complaints. Cats were talking about getting upwards of 9 pairs yesterday. Sounded like the red/oreo/olive release

Got a trade offer for my Tumbled bred AJ1s + 100 for zebras. Just waiting for pics before I do the meetup

Ok, Who didn't get a pair this time around??

Census Roll Call

Was in DC for this drop on a family trip so I couldn't hit my usual spots in NYC/NJ and couldn't even try on ADC. Just glad this wasn't the greens or the Beluga 2s. Total washout but hoping the Purple Dinosaur comes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom