ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like you need to put some Banana Boat suntan on the right shoe heel and let it sit outside for 30 minutes to even it out 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

So barneys just called me yesterday and today saying I won the yeezy raffles. I didnt tell the person on the phone that I already got called yesterday for the raffle, gave different credit card numbers so I dont get red flagged. this instant double up eases the pain for missing out the zebras. :smokin

Update: pair 1 shipped yesterday and pair 2 shipped today. Only got email from fedex and will be getting em both next week, no email from barneys. This really softens the pain from missing out the zebras.

thats real lucky for you to mistakenly get 2 pairs. Mine had our names written on it to make sure they were shipping the right pairs

thats real lucky for you to mistakenly get 2 pairs. Mine had our names written on it to make sure they were shipping the right pairs

Not my fault that they called me twice and not checking for duplicate orders lol. Getting zebras for a lesser out of pocket expense just became a reality.

Shout out to @grails.sf 

While everyone is focused on the the zebras, grails.sf posted a DS pair of GG 750's that recently arrived at their store. Drove there like a madman and finally found a decent price on one of my "grails!" 
nthat.gif

On the drive home, I busted them out to soak up the sun. 
glasses.gif

and BOOM! That Glow in the Dark is next level 
eek.gif

are grey gums that price now? I thought they were similarly valued to Chocs?
I've been on a hunt for GG 750's for a while now. On Goat, stockx, and Sole Supremacy, they've always hovered in the $1,100 price range.

Choco's hover in the $850 price range.

I'm super stoked with this pickup! Of course, Zebras is next on my list now.

Shout out to @grails.sf 
While everyone is focused on the the zebras, grails.sf posted a DS pair of GG 750's that recently arrived at their store. Drove there like a madman and finally found a decent price on one of my "grails!" :nthat:

View media item 2355218

View media item 2355219

View media item 2355220

On the drive home, I busted them out to soak up the sun. 8)
View media item 2355223

View media item 2355224

and BOOM! That Glow in the Dark is next level :wow:
View media item 2355227

great pickup :smokin

I mean he did just say decent price. Anything under a stack for them is decent.

Love mine.

Old pic, boost bag.

I've been on a hunt for GG 750's for a while now. On Goat, stockx, and Sole Supremacy, they've always hovered in the $1,100 price range.

Choco's hover in the $850 price range.

I'm super stoked with this pickup! Of course, Zebras is next on my list now.
Honestly haven't followed much of the 750 prices. I thought the chocs, triple blacks, and grey gums were all hovering around $1000 and lower

Yo.... who taught you how to take pictures 
roll.gif

That picture is like 90% shadow. And you only show one shoe that's like 5 feet away, and it's not even the entire shoe. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
got 3/4 750s my strike rate on them is insane compared to my strikerate on 350s where i've only managed 3 so far out of the ones i tried for. GGs easily my favourite shoe ever and although my size 13.5us is still DS i plan on wearing them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom