ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
he stayed up and cooked tho
smokin.gif
Well good for him, at least he can stop asking a million questions in the thread  
roll.gif

I'll be back for ADC drop cause nothing going on right now.

We all have lives and priorities.. just the matter of how bad you really want them .. in your case hold this cavaLiers
Actually mr 0 for 11, I already won a raffle, I'm just trying to get a second pair to put on ice.  So technically I didn't take an L, I just know my chances on ADC are slim to none compared to YS.  Again I like my sleep and prefer sleeping for a few hours over staying up and waiting for a random *** drop time from a deadass WEST COAST website.
You sound mad.  

Actually mr 0 for 11, I already won a raffle, I'm just trying to get a second pair to put on ice.  So technically I didn't take an L, I just know my chances on ADC are slim to none compared to YS.  Again I like my sleep and prefer sleeping for a few hours over staying up and waiting for a random *** drop time from a deadass WEST COAST website.
Mr. 1-11 to you ... in your case go sleep and lose out on your resale pair.. better for someone who actually want the pair anyways

More annoyed at the fact kids throwing out random assumptions about me and doesn't know me at all.  Assuming i'm a reseller and all.  Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom