Not open for further replies.
Dude just posted the tag question on YTWW :smh:

Dude, you got em from adidas..

There's people that got different sizes than what is listed on the box too

Dude just posted the tag question on YTWW
mean.gif

Dude, you got em from adidas..

There's people that got different sizes than what is listed on the box too
Maybe he's the same guy that tried to LC Wex.

Wow the salt is still strong with some of y'all I see. just asked a simple question.
echoing others and in all fairness, your question was pretty dumb.

Sounds like you only care because you intend to resell. Cop to wear wouldn't give a hoot if it came from a legit source (THE BLOODY BRAND ITSELF)

For the Canadians in this thread, apparently people are getting charged for duties and taxes (~$160) by UPS ONTOP of the taxes that we already paid on YS. 

So YS probably didn't tell UPS that we already paid taxes on them...

Harlem is a jungle I've heard. My city (Detroit) had a 350v2 BELUGA release FCFS at a mom/pop store known in Michigan...but on the EASTSIDE of Detroit. Riskiest releases I've seen in years...nobody got hurt though. Folks started a line at 8PM the night before. 1 security guard the whole release. NYC is the Mecca of Sneakers so the hype comes with the territory on releases. Nothing new.
don't believe everything you heard...Detroit. lol. Wednesday before thanksgiving folks were walking around with multiples of 3s from picking up the BF v2s  with little static. Many issues arise in NYC when a) stores don't adequately staff for a release and/or b) aren't clear about the release day process....mix with a whole lot of testosterone and issues. The 125th corridor (on the westside) is no worst or better than going to SoHo (adidas store), Fifth Ave (Niketown), Fulton Mall or anywhere else in the city. I don't know why the guys on Saturday decided to go down Greene after leaving the Adidas store instead of busier and more populated Broadway but honestly if some fool thinks he sees a come up not much you can do .... regardless of the locale.  

okay seems like more niketalk members got pairs in. how is sizing on them? ive been hearing the knit isnt as tight and you can go tts compared to other v2s? 

i keep asking just because i might trade ds v1s for a pair or i might just end up selling them and buying 1 idk lol

you guys think for my DS turtle doves i can get zebras + belugas  or zebras + bredv2 or even zebras + highsnobiety ultra boosts ( this one im reaching lol) since prices went down? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom