ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeper stores in Fairfield and Concord are way too far for me unfortunately. The Modesto store is probably a sleeper too but not worth the 2 hour drive at all.
Fairfield is new to the list so is Modesto, and an Army base I don't think people who don't follow the social media regularly will realize that the SP in Fairfield getting them especially since no stores there have ever gotten Yeezy's before.

Sorry if this have been asked or answered but is there a difference between the first release compared to the one releasing?

technically couldnt u buy a **** load of gear...and return it lol. and keep ur VIP access wonder if it gets revoked. it does take up to 72 hrs to apply. 

Over 70 people at FNL SF... 

Told ya'll FNL SF probably not worth the hassle with all the kids out of school.  Line only gets longer as the day goes on.  SP list up if it wasn't already posted, they so spread out dunno which malls to hit, probably SunValley and Solano and Serramonte ( Since I'll be in SF tomorrow anyways )  

Good thing I went to the FNL in Salinas. Not sure how many pairs or entries they got though. All I can do is [emoji]127995[/emoji]First time getting a ticket from anywhere for Yeezy release so hope they pop my cherry lol

Need help fellas!! For all of you that use your Ipads to win on Foot Apps, how are you able to use the IPad and login to your phone foot App? I'm having problems loging in to my Footlocker phone App on to my iPad. I've logged out of my Footlocker App on my phone but when I try to login using my IPad, it tells me it can't process my request at this time. Is there any type of settings that I need to check? First time trying to do this so can someone advise me please? Thanks in advance.

View media item 2471372

Last edited:
Jane Fonda checking in fellas. Let's get it!
glasses.gif

Local footlocker is getting 5 Pairs for each size
That looks like quite a bit. Is it a HOH and where at? Only 1 FTL in the entire Bay Area got the Zebras (SF Westfield) so I imagine they got a good amount of pairs. On the other hand, two Champs in the Bay Area got them (Westfield SF and Westfield Valley Fair San Jose). 

Edit: When do Shiekh results go out again? Wednesday or Thursday? 
Good thing I went to the FNL in Salinas. Not sure how many pairs or entries they got though. All I can do is [emoji]127995[/emoji]First time getting a ticket from anywhere for Yeezy release so hope they pop my cherry lol
I'm definitely heading there next time instead of just avoiding SF. I called earlier today and their tickets lasted until around 12:30 PM according to the employee I spoke to. SF was done in less than 1 hour I believe. 

Last edited:
My Footaction and footlocker just got updated with the point. Waiting for the VIP status to change hopefully by Thursday.

I just Spent 300 on champs today, doubt it will get updated on time :frown:

Lady I talked to said if points got updated today the platinum part might take effect til 72 hours afterwards. It's crazy

Nice!!  I'll have to check that out.

The lease on the Water Tower Adidas store ends in December according to the old Adidas Originals manager from Rush St.  Said besides the new Wicker Park store they might open up a standalone store on Michigan Ave.  Nothing was signed and concrete though.  

I've heard about this too. There's rumblings that they will take over the Gap space once their lease is up. All speculation though.

That looks like quite a bit. Is it a HOH and where at? Only 1 FTL in the entire Bay Area got the Zebras (SF Westfield) so I imagine they got a good amount of pairs. On the other hand, two Champs in the Bay Area got them (Westfield SF and Westfield Valley Fair San Jose). 

Edit: When do Shiekh results go out again? Wednesday or Thursday? 

I'm definitely heading there next time instead of just avoiding SF. I called earlier today and their tickets lasted until around 12:30 PM according to the employee I spoke to. SF was done in less than 1 hour I believe. 

Queens new York footlocker

I'm about to hit up Southland (pretty sure they rig it) and then Oakridge (I know they rig it). Best chance at SP for me is Bascom or Palo Alto live raffles. I hit Creams at Palo Alto last time and there was over 200 people for 20ish pairs. The Hollywood store got most of the stock for their special opening/event (100+ pairs).
oh SP cheats, eff it im not going then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom