ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though ppl don't want to hand out codes, you can guess the code, worked a couple of times

How fast is fast? My download speed is decent at 100mbps, but my upload speed is crap. Still haven't been able to hit manually.

oh and btw who is this Sami guy? I've seen his IG...seems to be some huge celebrity stalker with some $$$....who is he and how does he get this kind of access to these people?

Cmon Zebras!!! Feeling awful lucky, I did just chill with a Zebra for good luck tho, hoping that energy transfers over. He was biting everyone else that went close but we chilled and he let me touch him. Zebra Vibes[emoji]128515[/emoji]

My contract for my internet is over so I finally renewed it.  For an extra 10 bucks I'm going from 100/100 to 1000/1000.  Thats fios for you.

My contract for my internet is over so I finally renewed it.  For an extra 10 bucks I'm going from 100/100 to 1000/1000.  Thats fios for you.
most areas don't have Fios

frown.gif

Honestly, people should put in their own work for headstart codes. I always go to the store and check in via the beacon unless its not working and I need the code. In any case, most FTL, Champs, etc. employees (I've spoken to) will only type in the code for you anyways and won't actually provide you the code. 

People like me need the code. I stay in Michigan where we can't use the app for any stores here but like the creams (provided with the code) if I win somewhere else because of the 10 min head start, I will drive there no problem to pick them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom