ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you not buying JayCee's sneaker good will ambassador persona? They buy from cashout folks like Allen right so I am assuming most of the pairs are legit and surprisingly no one has put them on blast as fugazi central....
Gotta mix'em up to stay clean 
devil.gif
 The Un way

you not buying JayCee's sneaker good will ambassador persona? They buy from cashout folks like Allen right so I am assuming most of the pairs are legit and surprisingly no one has put them on blast as fugazi central....

We have. When they tried to sell space Jams early and they kept playing IG games but actually took all the stock out the stores till closer to release date.

Myself and others confirmed pairs were still overseas and not allocated when they posted theirs.

A mod here actually consigned there pairs being off

pretty strong accusation with literally no evidence lol

What more evidence do you need? They have what seems like 90% of the resell market in pairs yet other stores only have 1-2 fsr's?

And like I said...they had fake space jams

We have. When they tried to sell space Jams early and they kept playing IG games but actually took all the stock out the stores till closer to release date.

Myself and others confirmed pairs were still overseas and not allocated when they posted theirs.

A mod here actually consigned there pairs being off
What more evidence do you need? They have what seems like 90% of the resell market in pairs yet other stores only have 1-2 fsr's?

And like I said...they had fake space jams
You are correct I do remember folks called them out for Space Jams and the sus early Zebras in Feb.....a lot of tourist are about to get GOT. 

Last edited:

Footstores hate San Francisco....
They hate the Bay Area. 

1. FTL - 1 location in SF only

2. Champs - 1 location in SJ and one location in SF 

3. Footaction - 1 location in Sac-town 

Even Vegas FTL got 2 locations. At minimum, the the Bay Area FTL's should get 3 locations. SF Westfield, WF Valley Fair San Jose and 1/3 from FTL Stoneridge Pleasanton, FTL Palo Alto and FTL Serramonte Center Daly City. 

Last edited:
pretty strong accusation with literally no evidence lol
Can you prove otherwise?
I question how they got Zebras early during the first release when they were adidas and Yeezy Supply only
I brought this up a while back too... their claim was they "put in work" going to LA to buy pairs... doubt it...they prob drove to Port of LA to pick up their shipment of fugazis 

Can you prove otherwise?

I brought this up a while back too... their claim was they "put in work" going to LA to buy pairs... doubt it...they prob drove to Port of LA to pick up their shipment of fugazis 

They literally had 100s of pairs on display at one time: how you have 100 pairs before release on a 2 account release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I question how they got Zebras early during the first release when they were adidas and Yeezy Supply only
it was a common red flag if you had early zebras (or any yeezys) where it doesn't come with box (because boxes are easy tell for fakes). And UN had early pairs of Zebras with no box. And don't tell me about "sample pairs", there isn't such thing as FSR of samples. 

Not to mention, UN also had some "sample" yeezys that even Ye doesn't have

LOL they just responded to me saying all of a sudden 100 pairs came into the shop.... 

possible, yes

probable, not really 

with how good the fakes are getting for the creams, wouldn't even be surprised if one of their trusted sellers came in with a grade A batch and sold it to them. So UN could literally just trust their guy and just take them all or they actually do a legit check but can't take the difference from the fake and real and still accept them all. Who really knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom