ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but if they waited they could have payed a cheaper resale
nope ... free market economics says buyers pay what they gonna pay regardless of the surrounding events. there are folks who are (and did) pay 2K for zebras that's what their personal threshold was, more folks at the 1K... and so on. those same folks would be willing to pay that amount max post the re-release should they have missed out. While the excuse for the purchase might slightly change (doubt it -- will still echo something like the price is only going to go up I might as well get them at the 1K price) these individuals are totally comfortable paying 2K/1K/whatever-above-retail for sneakers. they could have got the kicks for cheaper before .... would have to hunt around for it maybe so cheaper resell is not an issue for them. 

nope ... free market economics says buyers pay what they gonna pay regardless of the surrounding events. there are folks who are (and did) pay 2K for zebras that's what their personal threshold was, more folks at the 1K... and so on. those same folks would be willing to pay that amount max post the re-release should they have missed out. While the excuse for the purchase might slightly change (doubt it -- will still echo something like the price is only going to go up I might as well get them at the 1K price) these individuals are totally comfortable paying 2K/1K/whatever-above-retail for sneakers. they could have got the kicks for cheaper before .... would have to hunt around for it maybe so cheaper resell is not an issue for them. 

If people were patient they could of save. That is all. Period. Your making this into something bigger than it really is.

I wonder if you factor in the original release quantities if it’s almost the same as creams. Maybe this amount is the new Yeezy stock count
if factor in the original release ... then that puts Zebra around 48K for the US and 40K for Euro. The combined numbers puts them as the broadest US release of the v2s (more than Creams, Black/Reds). Overall if the numbers hold true (36K - US/Euro each) than Zebras would bump Oreos from the top 3 broadest releases and would be slightly under Black/Reds.

I wonder if you factor in the original release quantities if it’s almost the same as creams. Maybe this amount is the new Yeezy stock count
The dark greens will be a large release as well.  Don't let these ATC companies and YM hype up a release and influence you to overpay for a pair.  

You will have a large shot trying manually on ADC on the 24th, don't let previous frustrations deter you from trying.  

Last edited:
The dark greens will be a large release as well.  Don't let these ATC companies and YM hype up a release and influence you to overpay for a pair.  

You will have a large shot trying manually on ADC on the 24th, don't let previous frustrations deter you from trying.  

YM said less greens than breds [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[thread="660039"]Quote:[/thread]

honestly man, ADC is a crap shoot. sure theres a lot of pairs but you don't know if you're even gonna get past splash. theres people on here with multiple devices and sit there for 2 hours and don't get past on a single device. thats the ****** party

honestly man, ADC is a crap shoot. sure theres a lot of pairs but you don't know if you're even gonna get past splash. theres people on here with multiple devices and sit there for 2 hours and don't get past on a single device. thats the ****** party
If I remember correctly, a lot of people had some luck getting through ADC using their PS4 or xbox one. Any truth to this lol?

For sure. Had some friends strike out on creams and then a few hit 4-5. Personally I feel good on this release between all the raffles footapps and now they are on footsites I’ll be good just feeling like these more “GR” releases is adidas plan

Edit. Also just got my crep to give me that 10min hs

Last edited:
I think the fact that Adidas is pumping more product out and at more consistent intervals is a definetly a good thing for folks who have wanted a pair or two to rock out. The last 6 months the brand has pumped out upwards to 50% more kicks over the previous release (barring the Feb Zebra release) hopefully folks are able to recognize this and play the edges of ensuring they get a pair rather than feed the hype monster through resell. 

There are clearly no guarantees to make it through the splash page of course.  However a lot of people have many multiple devices all on the same wifi. I found it easier to put the phones on LTE connections that way it doesn't show the same IP trying to connect.  Mix things up, and also the Xbox/PS4 thing is an urban legend with no valid proof backing it.  

I dont think I have ever gotten past splash on my mobile device. Only lap or desktop. Anyone else?

Yea, I wouldn't say a large shot. But maybe a better one. There are still people to this day who haven't gotten past ADC's splash page.

Every time you post you just come through with better and better news :smokin

So can someone shed light on how footsites handle multiple orders and how to prevent them from being cancelled
Like does it go by shipping addy or billing type (same card) or does it all have to be different.

Last edited:

There are clearly no guarantees to make it through the splash page of course.  However a lot of people have many multiple devices all on the same wifi. I found it easier to put the phones on LTE connections that way it doesn't show the same IP trying to connect.  Mix things up, and also the Xbox/PS4 thing is an urban legend with no valid proof backing it.  

Correct that's what I do. I'll have two phones on LTE and two devices maybe one on wifi

I did that for breds with 4 devices and nothing. Got through on my MacBook to creams for few pairs

Had just gotten that MacBook a little before release, could be da trick [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

So can someone shed light on how footsites handle multiple orders and how to prevent them from being cancelled
Like does it go by shipping addy or billing type (same card) or does it all have to be different.
To be safe you should use a totally different card under a totally different person. But you should be good with one per site

To be safe you should use a totally different card under a totally different person. But you should be good with one per site
I have access to 4 diff peoples cards all with diff addy but I’m concerned about shipping let’s say I hit 2 and ship them both to my address would 15 address st. And 15 address street avoid a cancelation.

Also should I have different email addresses

Last edited:
I'm not messing with adc don't got time to waste. Trying footsites been pretty lucky on their.

I think ADC is you're best bet, most stock and just wait

its all luck but I don't even try foot sites and actually never tried them since its all bots

I have access to 4 diff peoples cards all with diff addy but I’m concerned about shipping let’s say I hit 2 and ship them both to my address would 15 address st. And 15 address street avoid a cancelation.

Also should I have different email addresses

I did one credit card in my name, the other PayPal in my mothers name to the same address and it works.

some say two diff name credit card and same address works and others say it doesn't so I don't know. its always conflicting reports in here then come release day some people come and say they got 10 pairs coming to their house :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom