ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So moving onto the Zebras, heard that there will be 36k on ADC US and 36k on ADC EU alone.  Not including boutiques and other sites.  

This will not be a super limited drop on 6/24, so if you want to cash in on the older pairs, do it asap. 

I really hope thats true. I mean still doesn't mean ill cop but 36k aint nothing to sneeze at

So moving onto the Zebras, heard that there will be 36k on ADC US and 36k on ADC EU alone.  Not including boutiques and other sites.  

This will not be a super limited drop on 6/24, so if you want to cash in on the older pairs, do it asap. 
yaaaaas

Zebras re-release will look something like the Oreo numbers...More than Belugas and less than Breds...

We'll see if the hype stays with the colorway now that the most limited V2 tag gets pulled...

do you guys like the sunday release? sat? or weds? just curious
i prefer saturdays. im at work on wednesday morning and dont like wasting billable time. i go out saturday nights so sundays would be hard for me to get up

it costs $400 to breathe in NYC. 

joking of course. 

Follow me, I got a plug
05d527c7fe59d78dff8d98805d1c4a41.jpg

Zebras re-release will look something like the Oreo numbers...More than Belugas and less than Breds...

We'll see if the hype stays with the colorway now that the most limited V2 tag gets pulled...
i thought more oreos were produced than breds?

ever since I got shunned from Adidas HQ for spilling the beans on V1...you're info is spot on.

I offed my pairs last week for $1400. Knew the restock was coming but didn't know numbers. 

ever since I got shunned from Adidas HQ for spilling the beans on V1...you're info is spot on.

I offed my pairs last week for $1400. Knew the restock was coming but didn't know numbers. 
After they changed the dates from dropping 2 pair in January on me, i'll let YM release that info 
laugh.gif
.  Stock will be big, sell now and even re-buy when they come out later this month.

if Brad says sell your zebras, I'm selling my zebras 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope so. I sold my last pair on release day and my 2nd one got cancelled. So I would like to get at least one pair this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom