ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need the egocentric view .... just instead of passively benefiting from a community next time actively add info that can help the community. But your no longer a lurker we will see what type of post quality you add between now ... and the next time YOU need.

I get the general sentiment. It's all good.

Post with pic is stuck in moderation but Post 120464 should have stock numbers for US launch.

Last edited:
Several stories coming out about people getting mugged for their Zebras after picking up their Confirmed pairs today.

This release is NUTS. Definitely going to assign my Zebras to be picked up at Fed Ex location this time around.

Several stories coming out about people getting mugged for their Zebras after picking up their Confirmed pairs today.

This release is NUTS. Definitely going to assign my Zebras to be picked up at Fed Ex location this time around.
Congrats on getting your pair bro.
Yet again my carts couldn't complete checkout and they disappeared when I pulled them up in a separate page to try PayPal

mean.gif

I always think about this when entering to pick up in store in the city. I've never won and had to see how it plays out.

Your screen name says it all,

Jk man. Did you at least screenshot the confirmation?
Lmao all good. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot because I was expecting to get an email confirmation like the last release. It's funny because I took a screenshot of confirmation page for the breds but not on these. Hard lesson learned but I'll be sure to take screenshots from now on just in case lol

NY was cool with the pick ups. Security offered people the option of being eacorted to a cab. All was safe but just alot of people outside waiting to buy.

real talk tho....thats impressive!

for this to be a adidas.com, adidas store and yeezysupply release.....having multiples is impressive
whats not impressive is those are all UA/FAKES

theres no way they came from aDC and YS ahead of time.. UNLESS your plug is Kim or Ye....

guaranteed be bought them from a China seller like chickenwop.... you still jockin? I'm not 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom