ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded my extra size 9 black/white v2 for a size 7 today. The wife wanted a pair so it all worked out in the end. :smokin

Those are ugly af 
indifferent.gif

Its that all black midsole, if it were a different color then MAYBE but those black highlights (inside tab) are terrible.

those are straight fugly. so many better ways to pull off a green colorway and they found one of the worst :lol:

An olive 350 would be serious. MR have a TINY hint of olive in certain lighting.

Some can argue the Beluga's have an olive tint too but...

An olive V1 would have been insane, V2's in olive would be crazy as well but the only highlight color that would look decent on them is orange and well...

EDIT: What happened to those olive 750's Fat Joe was rocking? :lol:

No one ever called him out on those.

View media item 2277898

Last edited:
An olive 350 would be serious. MR have a TINY hint of olive in certain lighting.

Some can argue the Beluga's have an olive tint too but...

An olive V1 would have been insane, V2's in olive would be crazy as well but the only highlight color that would look decent on them is orange and well...
Agreed on the Olive hint on the MR's.  It's like a silverish olive haha! 

Imagine if that rose gold V1 that was photoshopped released?  THAT would've been fire.  

these about to go for below retail like the TD cleats if they release :rofl:

Y'all are trippin - the fake shoe in the picture is black/green/black whereas the Adidas listing is triple DARK green.

It will look nothing like that picture.

Hey FAM any chance of finding the blk/white V2 size 10 for under $425? They are a graduation present for my nephew. Im in SoCal by the way.

You might be able to grab a pair for $420 lol. That's what shops in the bay area are cashing out for them.

I've seen a few posts in here though where NT members sold or bought local for $400 or a little over.

Y'all are trippin - the fake shoe in the picture is black/green/black whereas the Adidas listing is triple DARK green.

It will look nothing like that picture.

i sure hope so cause those are trash

but then again ill never believe adidas descriptions of colors after the v2 releases :lol:

Last edited:
You might be able to grab a pair for $420 lol. That's what shops in the bay area are cashing out for them.

I've seen a few posts in here though where NT members sold or bought local for $400 or a little over.
thanks FAM. I'll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom