ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly hadn't had the time during the week to keep up w/ any release site info, or /// updates. Thankful for the update which helped...alot. Was able to get a few pairs for family and another for a friend's upcoming wedding gift. Had trouble checking out w/ PayPal so just used different CC's. After that, drove up to ATL and was able to snag a few more. Not a bad day...now just to wait on FedEx!
View media item 2266276

Just went through a bunch of pages and looks like almost everyone got a pair. Glad to see #NT fam eat 
nthat.gif

so did Sm script work? if so how effective?
If you were one of the first people to use the new method he found, you could literally add any size you wanted to cart. I got a 12 for myself and a 6 for my girlfriend. I tested it out a bunch more and I added an 11 and a 9.5 too but didn't check those out, just wanted to see if it was possible.

So I finally saw the BLK/WHT V2's today

They aren't even close to white one bit

more like Taupe or Tan

and Compared them to my Greens and another kid working at champs had Coppers on and they were all not too far apart color wise

So I finally saw the BLK/WHT V2's today

They aren't even close to white one bit

more like Taupe or Tan

and Compared them to my Greens and another kid working at champs had Coppers on and they were all not too far apart color wise
Depending on lighting, they all do look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom