ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jig loaded 
devil.gif
this 
devil.gif

i have another phoned signed up on confirmed app with a different number but the same name as my current phone, am i disqualifying myself or is it fine since im using a different device/number?

Question nters, I'm in Miami and with the addidas app I've gone 0/10, are they like footlocker with their VIP program, because I'm always in the zone and I never win.

Last edited:
Need to hit on one of these raffles. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Checked in for FTL & Champs at the mall closest to me. Even though the Champs at that location isn't participating with this Yeezy drop, I was able to get checked in using the AJ 11 Heiress trick. I remember it being mentioned earlier in the thread. Thanks to whomever posted that. I guess now I'll get to experience passing on a reservation this Fri. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
So I guess I shouldn't bother getting to the "zone" just to try my luck on the Confirmed app lol?

Question nters, I'm in Miami and with the addidas app I've gone 0/10, are they like footlocker with their VIP program, because I live in Miami and I'm always in the zone and I never win.
No sir, the L is a given. Unlike the footsites, there's no "status". Many say there is a "jig" (hack) for the app but I've yet to confirm. I'm right in the heart of NYC and have taken all those L's with you fam- including the one we'll take at 4pm today 

Question nters, I'm in Miami and with the addidas app I've gone 0/10, are they like footlocker with their VIP program, because I'm always in the zone and I never win.
so wait ... you think because you are in the zone that means you will hit? there's no 'rewards' program for Adidas and being in the zone just means you can tap away like everyone else in the zone who has downloaded the free app. Also to be clear .... folks with 6 min headstarts on the footstore apps still may not hit. 

That's what I was thinking, but look at the chocolate 750s. The cheapest 750 while being one of the least distributed
It was confirmed that the Triple Black 750's are the rarest of all 750's.  Yes, even more so than the OG's.  

They were never supposed to release in the first place, so the production #'s were very very low. 

Has nothing to do with how much you spend. I've hit for infant TD's at Miami Beach and twice for the Beluga's at Aventura. I just hate driving back and forth from Tampa :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom