ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up Barneys NY notify winners tomorrow so watch your phones and emails

Also anyone that did Barneys NY raffle ever get a conf email for entry?

Just a heads up Barneys NY notify winners tomorrow so watch your phones and emails

I thought they were notifying winners on the 15th?

Where did you hear that they could contact you tomorrow?

I entered and I did get a confirmation saying winners will be notified around December 15th.

Yeah all the GR talk is pretty misleading. vast, vast majority of people trying to cop will still take an L

Just tried on the coppers and wow @ the difference in fit between V1 and V2. Way, way more snug fit on the V2

Understandable .... v2s are more structured and more padding.

It seems that there are more V2's produced as opposed to the V1's which are limited. You have people easily copping multiples of V2's while a lot struck out on V1's. 

Yeah ... don't see the truth behind the 'easy multi cop' statement. I think folks in big cities through the footstore apps are with the v2 release. Doesn't mean it was easy and given the bsckorder/cancellations of ADC would argue it wasn't 'easy'.

Anyone think that the inventory levels for the BW V2 will rival those of the Space Jams? I can see Adidas being petty trying to compete for our holiday money. 

They are competing for our holiday biz....in the same way they competed with Nike for our Black Friday biz -- adidas is releasing a few days early to force you to spend $220 on v2s or on Jams. You can't really think adidas is producing 250K of the black whites with multiple restocks pre-planned.

Last edited:
Where did you hear that they could contact you tomorrow?
 I entered and I did get a confirmation saying winners will be notified around December 15th.

O wow didn't know, nvr got conf, just was looking at the terms & conditions page and it said around the 5th, why they take so dam long

Theres a local size 11(my size) in the coppers for $430.

Its so damn tempting but i feel like anything i would rock with the copper i can already rock with the greens i have. If it was red it would be a different story. Still a tough decision

Theres a local size 11(my size) in the coppers for $430.

Its so damn tempting but i feel like anything i would rock with the copper i can already rock with the greens i have. If it was red it would be a different story. Still a tough decision

dont do it bro. Id save my money considering copper and greens can look the exact same depending on the lighting :lol:

These are the corniest ******* pictures of all time. It's right up there with taking pictures of Wonder Bread next to blk/red jordans. Like dude, yuo still went out of your way to cop the shoes and now you're going to act like they lame? Yeah okay :lol:

[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Your late as ****, Dawg.
And they NOT my pics.
It's called IG..... You heard of it?

I didn't say it was your pic. The "you" was more of a broad reference to people that take those pictures. But sorry if I hurt your feelings.

dont do it bro. Id save my money considering copper and greens can look the exact same depending on the lighting :lol:

Thats what im sayin lol still tough though but i think ill be good. I thought of throwing a $350 offer out there but i dont need em.

I love the oreos but at the same time this green is almost like an end-all color. I mean it really goes with whatever and looks white in certain lighting. Its great but if i dont get the oreos i wont even be super salty. Makes me want the red even more

Ill still go hard for em though of course lol

Okay just found a pair of coopers in my girls size for 320$. I know the seller and he is legit and the pictures he sent all look good. Gonna take that offer and get her a nice, comfy christmas present.

assuming the blacks will be on confirmed and stores will still hold raffles

so basically same old Ls this time around

does anyone have any advice on the best place to find a trade for the choco 750's? Any help is appreciated and repped

Okay just found a pair of coopers in my girls size for 320$. I know the seller and he is legit and the pictures he sent all look good. Gonna take that offer and get her a nice, comfy christmas present.
killer price if it's legit- almost too good to be true...just make sure man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom