ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the problem? windows?
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     Problem detected!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     Port 3306 in use by "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     MySQL WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     or reconfigure MySQL and the Control Panel to listen on a different port

I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light :stoneface:
Foot apps been blessing me since this started in south Florida. Before I was 0 for EVERYTHING yeezy. Now I hit all four low v2s.

6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     Problem detected!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     Port 3306 in use by "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     MySQL WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
6:38:02 AM  [mysql]     or reconfigure MySQL and the Control Panel to listen on a different port
that doesn't make any sense, are you just startin apache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom