ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got raffles in at FTL, FTA, And CS for all 3 colors. Me and my girl both.

Also signed up at Villa with my girl. 1 copper entry and one green.

Went to Finishline today and got my ticket for the greens.

Im strung out

Question for the people with the Beluga V2's who went TTS does removing the insole make it better? And if I'm in 11 in UB I should get an 11 in the upcoming V2's right? ? 

All that algorithms talk.

Man it's just a fancy way of saying just be a VIP
This x100

They just mean, "It's an algorithm which takes your customer status (Basic, Member, Platinum) into consideration when choosing winners". Not any of this, spend $10,000 get a guaranteed pair stuff.. It doesn't care, nor does it even know.. All the raffle takes into consideration is when your name is placed into the draw. If it's 6 minutes early, you've maxed your potential to win.

Question for the people with the Beluga V2's who went TTS does removing the insole make it better? And if I'm in 11 in UB I should get an 11 in the upcoming V2's right? ? 

Do you size up .5 in UB's? I wear a 10.5 in UB's and got a size 10 in the Beluga's. Was kind of snug in the toebox. Took the insoles out and now they fit better. V2's do stretch a little with wear.

Last edited:
So sizing wise, if i wear :
9 in OT , 9.5 in Beluga, so i need to go up to 10 in black friday pairs... is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom