ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hunting v2s for the right price. Got lucky on a few human races today as bait, but have yet to see a $650 deal anywhere locally

Way more banned were released man, everyone ate

And keep in mind I entered 21 raffles. Got a win luckily

No way. I had way better luck with the yeezys than the banned. I barely tried and got 3 pairs of yeezy. I had like 60 raffles for banned and struck out every single one and online

Last edited:
SS is doing pairs for $700, $800 for 6 & blow this weekend. Might wanna sign up for SoleSteals if you havent already. Check their latest IG post.

Already sold out.
pimp.gif
Facts

I'm glad I went a half size up. I even had to take the insoles out but now they fit perfect. Damn these do run small.

I size swapped up to a 10.5 from a 9.5. The 9.5s were too small, so I figured I'd go up to my UB size. It might be a little bit too big - the damn heel keeps slipping on me and it's pulling my sock down.

Annoying!

If anyone is in Los Angeles and wants to meet up and swap my 10.5s for their 10s, then hit me up.

Last edited:
Hell yea ill coke SS tf up for some yeezy

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom