ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most comfortable shoe I have are sock darts...until the cushion looses it shape & "springback" bottoms out. Then not so much, but I just pull out a new pair. LoL

Though after the 1st time I tried of my 1st 350s, the sock darts had strong STRONG competition there on out. UBs are right up there too. I give the edge to darts right now, not really even edge, only because Ive yet to wear 350s or any boost for 10-12 straight yet.

Thats a real test for me, to see how my feet feel after 12 hours or standing/walking for extended periods of time.

Last edited:
Those are NOT skinny jeans.

Plus I don't count caprpet pics as wdywt.

Too many resellers take on carpet pics, put them back in the box and sell them, then purport to rock sneaks.

Nah.

I see prices are dropping on GOAT everyday, when would be best to pull the trigger on a pair since I struck out on retail?

nerd.gif

I see prices are dropping on GOAT everyday, when would be best to pull the trigger on a pair since I struck out on retail?

Anywhere near low 600 would be steal

You will prob be able to find 650 soon. I already passed on 650 in hope of going lower, might not happen tho who knows

Anywhere near low 600 would be steal

You will prob be able to find 650 soon. I already passed on 650 in hope of going lower, might not happen tho who knows
You getting shattered 2.0 haven't seen you in thread

Do you know those stupid Instagram raffles where you tag 3 friends and your size? 

You do them anyways for the heck of it because it takes 30 seconds.   

I won my Moonrocks by doing Hypebeast's IG raffle that way.  Crazy, as I figured they were all rigged until I won.  :lol:

@FightOnTrojans5 Did Instagram raffles tagging friends AND reposted pictures (created a seperate account for shoe raffles only) for gum 750's...won a raffle from The Good Will Out in Germany. You just gotta realize thousands are gonna enter them lol - but you can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom