ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far my record for spa entry was

• 750 black got thru spa and scored
  • tan 350 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • grey gum 750 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • baby yeezys got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • v2 didnt get thru spa cant checkout

yes, i think like 2 people here copped manual 
damn that's discouraging.. this is my 2nd yeezy release attempt and straight splash both times.

I can't hate on  people that use script cause honestly seems like only way, gonna have to learn it myself **** it 

was it even possible to get through splash page without script? I was on 4 different devices with different connections and never made it through the entire time

but the fact that only two people copped manually means it was possible, but not really possible :lol:

Last edited:
but the fact that only two people coppedcmanually means it was possible, but not really possible
laugh.gif
yeah, it was possible, but the chances were really low. 

so far my record for spa entry was

• 750 black got thru spa and scored
  • tan 350 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • grey gum 750 got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • baby yeezys got thru spa couldnt checkout
  • v2 didnt get thru spa cant checkout

damn that's discouraging.. this is my 2nd yeezy release attempt and straight splash both times.

I can't hate on  people that use script cause honestly seems like only way, gonna have to learn it myself **** it 

lol those were my attempts without the script. manual

who else from a US adc order is still confirmed and waiting to be packed 
Got thru a size 9. Order email confirmation received at 8:29am PST

I selected 'free' shipping option. L on my end.

Also got a size 7 from confirmed app.

I know a few NT'ers already have their pairs shipped out.

It takes time and experience to learn how to increase your chances of copping. I literally learn something new on every release...through twitter, NT, reddit, youtube, successful orders, cancelled orders, strikeouts, etc. Retailers are also learning too and constantly trying to adapt. It's not easy for anyone. I'm willing to bet Adidas will try to nick the script. There's no way they don't know about it.

It takes time and experience to learn how to increase your chances of copping. I literally learn something new on every release...through twitter, NT, reddit, youtube, successful orders, cancelled orders, strikeouts, etc. Retailers are also learning too and constantly trying to adapt. It's not easy for anyone. I'm willing to bet Adidas will try to nick the script. There's no way they don't know about it.
I'm scared of checking NT and twitter when I'm waiting to get through the splash page.  I get paranoid and feel I'll get through to select size page and lose valuable time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom