ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side question... what category does Barneys usually drop under? Mee shoes, New Arrivals..etc?

L for even wanting to see chance in concert 
laugh.gif

Got an e-mail from Philip Browne Menswear and got excited... But, alas.... Not announcing winners yet.

Who is trying to go to the Chance concert tomorrow -and- hit on ADC. skress

Yes man...no re-entry either. If I were to win I was going to slide out during A Keys lol.

you good

Francis and the Lights are set to perform 1-1:30 p.m.;
Lil Uzi Vert from 1:45-2:25 p.m.;
Young Thug from 2:40-3:20 p.m.;
Tyler the Creator from 3:34-4:20 p.m.;
John Legend from 4:50-5:35 p.m.;
2 Chainz + Lil Wayne from 6:05-7:15 p.m;
Alicia Keys from 7:45-8:30 p.m.;
Chance the Rapper from 9-10:30 p.m.;
Skrillex from 10:30-11:30 p.m.

Last edited:
2 pairs of 350's (sold other colors I didn't like) so 3

1 pair of 750's

Bred 1's

Ovo's

And my fav PSNY's all 14

I found when I went from 13 to 14 full time it got way easier.

When filling out raffles I ask what's the largest size you have. If they don't know 13 unless they explicitly say we do have a 14

I pretty much know all the spots around that get 14's by this point.
My list exactly the same with the exception of all of Adidas' offerings lol.  I think it's more difficult because people will grab any size they can because they know they will move.  I do the same but I get nervous because half the time they never know the biggest size.  

So any Staten Island people hit?

I know finishline called and it's done

But haven't seen anyone claim they won yet in SI

damn i forget they were getting them. thats three stores i missed SMH!!! they real shady in there though. when the black and red 1s came out the said they ran out of tickets. i asked how many pair they had and dude said 14. i said yall going to keep them huh and they said yup.

Last edited:
So any Staten Island people hit?

I know finishline called and it's done

But haven't seen anyone claim they won yet in SI
heard from someone that that the fnl there ran out of tickets during 12pm on the only day they did raffles. so basically a 2 hour window to pick up a raffle ticket lol

Went to offspring in Selfridges london for the bracelet give away. announced that they'd give at 6pm but all wristbands were given at 5:55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom