ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who have in cart. On a different computer or device try going to just adidas.com and log in. Your shoes should still be in cart. See if you can check out. Worked for me with the Gum release. My friend added to cart at his house but couldn't get any further. I logged in to the normal ADC site and checked out without going through the Yeezy page.

Anyone still have in their cart? I still have it in my cart and can get all the way to the payment screen but it just wont accept my card.. "For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method"

I really wanted these for my newborn son ... but he wouldn't be able to wear them for a couple years anyway ... F it!

Anyone still have in their cart? I still have it in my cart and can get all the way to the payment screen but it just wont accept my card.. "For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method"

For people who have in cart. On a different computer or device try going to just adidas.com and log in. Your shoes should still be in cart. See if you can check out. Worked for me with the Gum release. My friend added to cart at his house but couldn't get any further. I logged in to the normal ADC site and checked out without going through the Yeezy page.

I got the same thing with my pair. Denied across 4 different credit cards. Called my credit company and they all went through on their end. Possibility we were banned somehow midway through. 

LOL same adidas issues on a kids release. Meanwhile dudes in Europe buying out stores single handedly without an issue lol.

anybody ever accidentally put the wrong address when ordering from adidas? i got the street address and zip code correct just wrong state.... fml

so adidas website sucks. i have sizes on one screen and i guess it doesnt refresh when you add to cart cause i have another screen that says sold out

Got looped, 1st card went through but got hit by Verified by Visa, 2 other cards looped on adidas.

Called the bank and they gave me $20 credit on my card for the inconvenience lmao

Gave up now, I honestly don't want to be that person selling infant shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom