ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif
If this turns back into a discussion about that f-in box... 

TD and PB in size 7,8 &9. 2 pair each size. No reason to fool anybody here lol. It's a split photo showing the same devices. Top TD cops and bottom PB cops

i cant really see all the sizes but if they're all the same size cant you just load the confirmation screen on one device then log in and go to the confirmation screen again on another and so forth? not saying you didn't hit on 6 pairs but 2 pairs make more sense..

i cant really see all the sizes but if they're all the same size cant you just load the confirmation screen on one device then log in and go to the confirmation screen again on another and so forth? not saying you didn't hit on 6 pairs but 2 pairs make more sense..

No. Your phone number is tied to your login so you can't have multiple devices on the same account. And you can't transfer products (confirmations) between devices. The device you hit on is the device you bring in.

FAQs.

Last edited:

nah i dont even think he would think that i would pay the invoice. i think he was hoping i would send the shoes out to him regardless because of what was written in the "sellers note" section

he was definitely hoping id send them out thinking my money was on its way and non refundable  
Oh I thought he sent you something to pay an invoice.

Hit the jackpot yesterday. Might have had 8 pair. Forgot to sign my wife phone up lol. Kept 1 for my daughter and sold the rest. Def ready for the 350 v2 to drop on confirmed
Either you know something I dont, or the photoshop levels are insane.

Any one use any protector on the 750s? Feel like gettig some Jason Markk Repel or crepe protect. Does it damage (discolor, stiffen the suede) the shoe in the long run.

Anybody here rock H&M jeans? Trying to see how the Skinny Lows and the Slim Lows look if anybody has a pair. I tried on some Slim Tapered and it fits nice but it doesn't stack that well. 

Anybody here rock H&M jeans? Trying to see how the Skinny Lows and the Slim Lows look if anybody has a pair. I tried on some Slim Tapered and it fits nice but it doesn't stack that well. 

I wear H&M but a lot of their jeans don't stack well. How, I'm not a fortunate one that has any Yeezys, but, I suggest Bullhead stacked skinny jeans. They're pretty dope. PacSun has been having a buy a pair get a pair half off deal going and that's wear I get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom