ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, just like the receipt for when I end up trading but I'm sure invoic and emails from adidas will do and if you're trading you can tel what's real or fake
Yeah bro... Emails should be fine.

I copped my TB 750 off someone with no receipt but multiple people have told me they didnt get receipt with theirs

are you guys all having your pairs held at fedex? you can pick the shoes up one business day after the scheduled delivery date right?

this package is going all the way around the world....wtf.  why is it goign to new england from illinois, when i'm out in cali???  

[COLOR=#red]OVERTON, NE[/COLOR]

6/15/2016 - Wednesday

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.gif

Last edited:
are you guys all having your pairs held at fedex? you can pick the shoes up one business day after the scheduled delivery date right?

I was going to have my pair held at fedex but i will be home the day the arrive. I would have to drive 20 minutes into town to go pick up my pair. i also have a motion detector sensor at home so we know exactly when someone is coming up to our front door. the chance of theft is slim to none.

word. i live like 2 minutes away from a fedex location. thinking of just having them all held there in case of any shady business

Anyone knows where people trading 2 pairs of 350 for grey:gum?

Trade might be harder to find right now with prices down but those deals are getting done as recent as yesterday.

If it won't happen now I'll just sit on em and wait til these rise in price but would love some 350

No idea how any of you can wear these (no offense)

Trade might be harder to find right now with prices down but those deals are getting done as recent as yesterday.

If it won't happen now I'll just sit on em and wait til these rise in price but would love some 350

Soles crack on 350's.

these bad boys (750's) are superior

Not sure if serious about how one can wear these....

Just throw on a Megatron jersey :lol:

Soles crack on 350's.

these bad boys (750's) are superior

Eh at least I'll wear those, always wanted em.

Don't care for 750 at all

I'm sorry I just don't get why tf it's taking so long to ship some people's shoes out. And I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom